What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

39 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I woke up to snow also, though nowhere near that cold and the snow isn't likely to accumulate too much.

Me too.  I keep seeing photos from friends not very far away who are enjoying six or eight inches of new snow, but we got so little from this last storm that I can still see the brown grass in my back yard through it.  All we got is cold air.  This is one heck of a way to run a winter.  I'm hoping for a snowy January.

• Like 3

Another fun part of the evening was when we all got to play our favourite party game, "OMG Someone Hide Belinda's Car Keys."

1083842046_Hiding-Belindas-Car-Keys-Blank.thumb.png.efd2c982673cd49dc2d5f17ed712fb67.png

I'm not saying that everyone there was dressed like a tart, and drank too much . . . but I was the only person there who wasn't and didn't.

But I'm not judging. Really.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

So, @manoji Yachviliis opening a new exhibit tomorrow of her RL photographs, and @Horus Salubriusand I were invited over for a preview! It's pretty great; her photos are wonderful, and she's cleverly paired them up with RL art from an Italian exhibit to show her original inspiration, and her translation of her responses to the art into her own photos.

It opens tomorrow! DEFINITELY worth a visit! (Unless, like Horus, you've been banned from the sim. What does that boy get up to?)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fantasy Forest/151/72/2011

475824514_Manoji-Exhibit-Blank.thumb.png.f22077aadfea58aa9dfe00b1519d4ea2.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, @manoji Yachviliis opening a new exhibit tomorrow of her RL photographs, and @Horus Salubriusand I were invited over for a preview! It's pretty great; her photos are wonderful, and she's cleverly paired them up with RL art from an Italian exhibit to show her original inspiration, and her translation of her responses to the art into her own photos.

It opens tomorrow! DEFINITELY worth a visit! (Unless, like Horus, you've been banned from the sim. What does that boy get up to?)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fantasy Forest/151/72/2011

475824514_Manoji-Exhibit-Blank.thumb.png.f22077aadfea58aa9dfe00b1519d4ea2.png

dear Scylla and @Horus Salubrius thank you for your precious and warm participation but above all for your friendship 🥰
I am very glad that you enjoyed it.
I need to fix something for tomorrow and I hope that someone come for a visit 😎
the exhibition will remain open until February 5th

mostra.jpg

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:43 PM, manoji Yachvili said:

dear Scylla and @Horus Salubrius thank you for your precious and warm participation but above all for your friendship 🥰
I am very glad that you enjoyed it.
I need to fix something for tomorrow and I hope that someone come for a visit 😎
the exhibition will remain open until February 5th

mostra.jpg

I went for a visit :) It's a nice little gallery that you enter through a mirror. I didn't take any pictures, but you should probably go and check it out directly. Some very cool art!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

I went for a visit :) It's a nice little gallery that you enter through a mirror. I didn't take any pictures, but you should probably go and check it out directly. Some very cool art!

Thank you for the visti  🥰

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thankful for the last minute decision last evening to pick up a LH Victorian.  It's been a lifesaver to have something else, in another time and place, to focus on today.  Planning on stopping by Manoji's exhibit later this evening. 

Still a work in progress, but it's been bringing a feeling of calmness and relaxation:

1809948483_20210106PickwickHouseatGloryRoad_005.thumb.png.217146c9f44271b4e80f134a858e4575.png

• Like 8

I've been sorting my inventory for most of the morning, Trying to get as organized as my alts inventory..

I got most of all of my main directories into the folders above the trash can..

Body parts in the body parts folder Clothes in the clothes folder  and all the categories that go with those..

Once i got those mostly finished I started to scroll down to see how much stray things I had..

I should have realized I hadn't even dented my inventory.. Then looked in my recent folder and it was even worse..

But that's ok, because I found a lot of things I have forgotten about from before mesh that are coming in handy now that have made me smile from ear to ear..

For instance, all my tattoo's, OMG I was loving going through those.. Then finding the Tattoo layers for changing the tones of my skins..

They cover both head and body mesh, So now when a skin doesn't come in my tone I can change it to my tone.. Like Skinnery for instance..I only buy their Ebony tones.. Now I can get the skins I was wishing so bad were ion ebony before..

I'll do demos of someone naming their tones like ,Espresso or something dark and they will feel Goth to me..

The clothes I'm finding and just the gadgets and all kinds of goodies..

It just makes me want to keep doing it now..hehehe

Those skin toners.. I can stack them to get really dark.. it's crazy, I put so many on that I could only see my eyes and my lips and my nails..hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Currently toying around with projector lighting. Never really used it and since I'm bored at the moment, I figured why not.

ZWMEY1Z.png

I was messing with it yesterday.. I've got that LumiPro tool that I picked up a few years back..

It will spin the projector around where you want it,you can rez more than one, It has all kinds of goodies on it.

It's a fun tool..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was messing with it yesterday.. I've got that LumiPro tool that I picked up a few years back..

It will spin the projector around where you want it,you can rez more than one, It has all kinds of goodies on it.

It's a fun tool..

Will definitely have to give that a look, thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Will definitely have to give that a look, thank you!

You're welcome :)

It's a bit pricey but for me it was well worth it.. It does so much more than just the projectors.. you can pose the models and load poses in the hud , just all kinds of  helpful thing..

The group is still really as active as it was when I first joined it a few years ago, so there is plenty of support and knowledge from other users..

It works well in combination with a lot of the other photography tools..

I honestly don't know if there is another product out there for less,There might be.. I just know that A lot of the things that it does, I used to have to make myself, which took forever and a day to put all together.. hehehehe

ETA: Oh before i forget, also with the projectors they also have the, um.. I forget what they are called, but i just call them masks, that you can rez over the projector lens to give off cool shadows ..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You're welcome :)

It's a bit pricey but for me it was well worth it.. It does so much more than just the projectors.. you can pose the models and load poses in the hud , just all kinds of  helpful thing..

The group is still really as active as it was when I first joined it a few years ago, so there is plenty of support and knowledge from other users..

It works well in combination with a lot of the other photography tools..

I honestly don't know if there is another product out there for less,There might be.. I just know that A lot of the things that it does, I used to have to make myself, which took forever and a day to put all together.. hehehehe

I've owned it since it came out years ago.  I love being able to move the lighting and change colors.  Also, the option to give lighting to someone else if you're doing a couple pose.  Free updates, too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It's a fun tool..

Personally I don't see the point of spending that kind of money on something as script-heavy when you can achieve the same results with simple prims. Better results even, as you're in direct control of every aspect of the light without having to go through a HUD. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.