How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I took the girls out earlier, which is always a massive effort. This time I ran three viewers on one laptop, but eventually one crashed.

It's a lot of fun doing this but the sim has to be quiet, because when I crank up the graphics…..the lag is dire!

So here we are: Three different Windlight settings. I took about ten images over an hour or so, well, maybe two.....9_9

SL61.png

SL66.png

SL60.png

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 29

10 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Oh, and I have to correct a mistake I made the other day - the correct guitar to go with this outfit is of course a '58 Goldtop ;)

goldtop.gif.ac0052e00b7a7f14d1872aff4526761a.gif

Great animation... just need you in your little black dress, black hair slicked back, red lips! I tried some time ago to get the Robert Palmer “addicted to love” band going with Belinda .... maybe now? ;)

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

Great animation... just need you in your little black dress, black hair slicked back, red lips! I tried some time ago to get the Robert Palmer “addicted to love” band going with Belinda .... maybe now? ;)

YES to this ^^^ but I need a shopping list for hair and guitar...I'm ok for LBDs.... :)

We need to interview for the Palmer role. *evil laugh*

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/22/2019 at 6:49 PM, Skell Dagger said:

A few nice things that I picked up as part of Wanderlust Weekend. I'm actually not sure how I feel about this look, since it edges just a little too far into femme for me, but it is what it is, and I love the colours, so...

48777741011_73766b66b4_h.jpg

48777738741_2eabc4f97a_h.jpg

So crisp and clear! Did you use a supercomputer to draw this? I have a 6-core 8th gen i5 iMac w a Radeon 560 card and can't get this definition...maybe my settings aren't configured optimally in Firestorm?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SunnySunnyson said:

So crisp and clear! Did you use a supercomputer to draw this? I have a 6-core 8th gen i5 iMac w a Radeon 560 card and can't get this definition...maybe my settings aren't configured optimally in Firestorm?

I wish I did! To be fair, I do post-process a bit, but it's usually only adding a few filters. I create my own combinations using ON1 Photo 10 Effects (no longer available). The above shots used a combination of filter layers: two layered glow settings, an HDR overlay, and a darkening tone enhancer, together with a soft vignette. These are what the un-processed images look like:

unfiltered.thumb.jpg.b2a7527bd0c184904e905a89cdecbadb.jpg

This is a video showing the change in the image when I apply that specific set of filters. I have tons of presets that I've created for many different photoshoots.

I save in PNG format at 5000px. My Firestorm graphics are set to High-Ultra (one step down from Ultra) and with everything checked (except Avatar Cloth) and antialiasing at 8x -

8a041b4ed63cd48c8f220b253058d19a.png

And, for reference, here is my basic system info:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor (3393.62 MHz)
Memory: 16335 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 18362.356)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4