How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I enjoy my "For a Little Less" series on my blog. Though I respect that most of what we see in SL is made by the people for the people and for that system to work, cash needs to keep flowing. Nevertheless, It's nice to create a look for a little less than L$ 5000 and still look polished.

https://billybeaverhausen.com/2019/09/29/for-a-little-less-episode-3/

For a little less 006.jpg

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Gobilly said:

I enjoy my "For a Little Less" series on my blog. Though I respect that most of what we see in SL is made by the people for the people and for that system to work, cash needs to keep flowing. Nevertheless, It's nice to create a look for a little less than L$ 5000 and still look polished.

https://billybeaverhausen.com/2019/09/29/for-a-little-less-episode-3/

For a little less 006.jpg

It's completely cool to create outfits and looks for a little less. Indeed, it's what many residents may need to do.

• Like 3

With all the sisters around here I created an alt for my evil twin Laura Dallin the Pirate.  Well I created the account over 2 years ago but finally go around to outfitting her to sail.

48811797721_2da40ee2fa_h.jpg

She's mostly for sailing so I've kept her simple.  No mesh head or body.  I'll eventually get all that but I want to keep her inventory small.  I've noticed region crossings are much smoother with her than with Amanda.  I think having an inventory of less than 4000 loads in the region a bit faster than an inventory of 140,000.

• Like 28

I haven't posted this many pictures in a week since I can remember. And since this thread is supposed to be about how your avatar looks, rather than photographic artistry skills, I thought I'd share this. I finally found a Chinese Dragon avatar! And it is so CUTE! It is the Chibli Noodle with the Kerin mod applied:

Chibli Noodle

And as far as non-human avatars go, this one is definitely under-priced (as low as 80L on MP.) It was just so CUTE! I had to get one, even though it is ~makes a stay-away-evil hand gesture~ a GACHA! But it comes as a voucher thing that delivers a copy/modify version of the avatar and includes a Dev Kit, UV maps, and all sorts of stuff (No Transfer is the only thing keeping it from being full permissions, really) - and the animations HUD that comes with it is amazingly fun. For anyone interested in it, it's the Chibi Noodle from NutBusterz.

Gonna have to join the Bellisseria Animals group with this. :D

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 29