How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

A few nice things that I picked up as part of Wanderlust Weekend. I'm actually not sure how I feel about this look, since it edges just a little too far into femme for me, but it is what it is, and I love the colours, so...

48777741011_73766b66b4_h.jpg

48777738741_2eabc4f97a_h.jpg

As usual, whether or not I'm wild about any specific look itself, I totally love the artistry in all of your looks.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

Amanda

On Flickr click on your photo. Bottom right corner there is downward arrow, click on it go to view all sizes, pick your size. right click on photo select copy image address. On forum at insert other media insert image from url and paste.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Laika

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Loving everything about these... the lighting, the setting, the outfit, the pumpkins. Were you using Black Dragon?

Awww - thank you !!  Blame it on Desert Sunset Windlight, Amiable Waist Corset Dress, Focus Poses Pumpkin Patch and Stealthic Sultry hair ;)

And yes, Black Dragon - playing with all it got :D

Snapshot_3380_cr.thumb.jpg.0f3bf9efa89fc999b60265460f1453a0.jpg

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 13

40 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

Awww - thank you !!  Blame it on Desert Sunset Windlight, Amiable Waist Corset Dress, Focus Poses Pumpkin Patch and Stealthic Sultry hair ;)

And yes, Black Dragon - playing with all it got :D

Snapshot_3380_cr.thumb.jpg.0f3bf9efa89fc999b60265460f1453a0.jpg

Thanks for the credits! I don’t think I’ve ever been to the Amiable store. Yay for a new shopping opportunity!

• Like 3