How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1514080609_RaeMedusa2_2048_2.thumb.png.b87a2f46f2ea51ae5787fdd462fce5df.png

Getting in on the Halloween action early... 

I actually fell in love with the S&P Medusa headdress and dress at Uber and that random purchase inspired me to do something completely different from the everyday; this! ^

The only post-processing I did here was applying a green vignette, the rest was done in world using materials, three lots of green lights, and two lots of DDD particle fog emitter behind my avatar. Unfortunately that caused this hard black line on my shoulder and other arm but I didn't want to process too much. It was my first foray into playing with materials on the skin and a bit of a struggle to set up but I think the end result was worth it!

• Like 30

Another chance encounter with a forum angel yesterday...….

I dropped by at Muddy's for the last half hour in world, lo and behold, who turns up on the bar stool right behind me, but Donna Underall !!!! ;)

So we hung out in what can be described probably as my best RL experience in SL. We just sat on bar stools chatting about whatever, for ages......it was very enjoyable!

Good conversation in world is hard to find in clubs, or anyplace else for that matter, aside from the forum events, So I always look forward to chance encounters like this.

I just did a point and click to commemorate the moment.

SL08.png

• Like 22

56 minutes ago, BelindaSalt said:

Another chance encounter with a forum angel yesterday...….

I dropped by at Muddy's for the last half hour in world, lo and behold, who turns up on the bar stool right behind me, but Donna Underall !!!! ;)

So we hung out in what can be described probably as my best RL experience in SL. We just sat on bar stools chatting about whatever, for ages......it was very enjoyable!

Good conversation in world is hard to find in clubs, or anyplace else for that matter, aside from the forum events, So I always look forward to chance encounters like this.

I just did a point and click to commemorate the moment.

SL08.png

I had a wonderful time too.  Even though it was a chance encounter I hope we do it again!

• Like 4