How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Stunning shot.

Thank you, though I don't mean to stun anyone. :) All I usually do is use the default SL wind-light and change the sun direction and often try to get an angle where I'm not looking at the camera for a candid impression. I will try to tell a story with body language and if not then just a head-shot.

• Like 3

Snapshot_043b.thumb.png.1cbeceb9b032b5a240343b9d038f09c2.png

Bakes on mesh allowed me to check out one of the skins from my old skin store, I think I made this in maybe 2009? I've put it on Lelutka Piper and it fits! Remember the days before tattoo layers, when you bought skins with makeup already on them, that's what this is. Anyway, my avatar really looks like me today because I wore this skin for ages, maybe in a paler tone though. I don't know if I have the PSD file for this skin, maybe on an old hard drive somewhere. Obviously the uploaded textures are only 512 pixels so the quality is poor. That's Magika Billie hair which is nice and natural looking.

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Clover is blogging for a fun event.  I took a few snaps while she was looking through the items she needs to blog.  I even have one I can share :)

20190927_005.thumb.jpg.eafc01ffbf9ab43fc83d86ca61e1c92c.jpg

Wow! Clover's skin is stunning! In fact even her eyes and hair are amazing in their realism. If it wasn't for the horns I'd almost think this was an actual RL photo!😲 Beautiful and quirky.❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1