Jump to content
Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Recommended Posts

Snapshot_009.thumb.png.96877ec0fec82b39ff36f622bbd85ea4.png

[KRR] Mao Skin (Pale) OMEGA
[okkbye] Nefarious Freckles (OMEGA)
[okkbye] chicago lippy's (omega)
CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack
Go&See * Shy * Catwa Eyes
*ARGRACE* IORI [C] Rigged
[Cubic Cherry] {Anya} glasses clean

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is me. Normally in blonde hair - well ok I change color frequently. Wearing pink as I am getting an early start on Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Adam1_001.png

  • Like 28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adam Spark said:

This is me. Normally in blonde hair - well ok I change color frequently. Wearing pink as I am getting an early start on Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Adam1_001.png

Where's the hair from? It looks like No Match sort of style but I don't recognise it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Where's the hair from? It looks like No Match sort of style but I don't recognise it.

It is indeed No Match. It is called No Rest :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting by the camp fire, trying to come up with a song about cowboys and hippies  - lol

Snapshot_3321PS2.thumb.jpg.5c2fdebf01889393c3b4c46f4a900488.jpg

PS:
The photo is taken here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tholtfinger/191/128/3102
Feel free to visit if you need a desert style backdrop or just have a look around - beware of rattlesnakes and coyotes :D

PS2:
I do not in any way, form, or shape endorse what they might or might not sell out of that VW bus :D

 

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 22
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36768890_RaenRileyatCampwichLodgeSept192019_2.thumb.png.1450a8d50a91cb0e2c6dcf2038c969a9.png

Nothing fancy or staged today. Was trying to take Riley to visit her father in the new camper regions of Bellisseria but the lag was too great... so I sat there outside of Campwich Lodge and took a photo instead!

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clover bought me this set of shoes and stockings.  My biggest problem is how to sort them?  Do I break them up and put them in Shoes and the other in Socks and Stockings?  Do I keep them together and put them in Shoes?  Maybe Boots would be more fitting.  Maybe put them together in Socks and Stockings because, let's face it, my Shoes folder is where things go to get lost. 

Anyway ...

20190918_004.thumb.jpg.7c60e13cc46a4248cdf2756aa479a62b.jpg

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Sitting by the camp fire, trying to come up with a song about cowboys and hippies  - lol

Snapshot_3321PS2.thumb.jpg.5c2fdebf01889393c3b4c46f4a900488.jpg

I originally read that as "cowboys and nipples".

I should be ashamed of myself.

  • Haha 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Clover bought me this set of shoes and stockings.  My biggest problem is how to sort them?  Do I break them up and put them in Shoes and the other in Socks and Stockings?  Do I keep them together and put them in Shoes?  Maybe Boots would be more fitting.  Maybe put them together in Socks and Stockings because, let's face it, my Shoes folder is where things go to get lost. 

Anyway ...

20190918_004.thumb.jpg.7c60e13cc46a4248cdf2756aa479a62b.jpg

I'm sure Clover would say to put them anywhere as long as you wear them often.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I originally read that as "cowboys and nipples".

I should be ashamed of myself.

I read this one as "Cowboys with Nipples" and I'm not the least bit ashamed.

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I originally read that as "cowboys and nipples".

I should be ashamed of myself.

 

28 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I read this one as "Cowboys with Nipples" and I'm not the least bit ashamed.

LOL , and you both are sure that you not been sampling stuff from the guys in the van?

Well, that song really has to be written :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 7:29 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm wearing black for today.

20190911_003.thumb.jpg.1e811e9d62a1ac51489acc0548a5a881.jpg

I could rant but ... yall don't need to hear it.

 

Late I know. But very low key and fitting

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...