How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Haven't been able to find the Doux Pink so far. I need a tied back plait for Ellie's Lara Croft outfit.

I'm away with family just now so limited to my phone. However, it's allowed me to grab some MP time and I have some new superhero outfits..... so consider that a warning.......when I get back to a modem I'll be dressing all the Newells for some pics....... :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Haven't been able to find the Doux Pink so far. I need a tied back plait for Ellie's Lara Croft outfit.

I'm away with family just now so limited to my phone. However, it's allowed me to grab some MP time and I have some new superhero outfits..... so consider that a warning.......when I get back to a modem I'll be dressing all the Newells for some pics....... :)

don't worry, I think the round of Equal10, where Pink was available, has just ended, so maybe soon you can find it in store (in couple of days - I noticed they sell hair from other events with some delay)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 3.02.36 AM copy.jpg

Come on, sing along:

»She’s got the whoooole world, in her hands, she’s got the whoole world, in her hands ... « 

LOL - suddenly got reminded of my days in the girls scouts 🤣🤓😂

I did get a good tan from my days in Miami though, and Sara somehow always make be better looking that I really am!

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Guess you know where you find it now :D

Just remember to be a good Lara, or otherwise I find you :P

(I choose my avatar name Angelina after I saw the first Tomb Rider-movie, one of the first movies I saw with a badass girl hero, and I wanted to be one too :D)

Snapshot_1560_cr.thumb.jpg.a74642de57c9c9f9a35192f89d842d22.jpg

• Like 24

7 hours ago, BelindaN said:

It's still out at Equal 10, he moved it to the side to "past releases".

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yes, I've played with some of these things -- bags under the eyes, for instance, help a bit. I've tried the "wrinkle" option on the Genus HUD as well . . . it's much too strong for what I'm looking for, though. Some subtle laugh lines, creases at the corner of the eyes . . . that's more what I'm looking for. I should probably do a marketplace search for appliers: I'm sure someone must make these for Genus or Omega

Session skins has age options on the newer ones. I'm not online now, but I think I have the option for 20, 30 and 40 years on the applier hud. Slight/more wrinkles were the difference. Might be worth to check that out. Can do a pic tomorrow (1am here, going to bed!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, BelindaN said:

Exile have one, I own it and it's called Iron Maiden! :) @BelindaN

Edited by MrsSeren
forgot tag to her LOL
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Session skins has age options on the newer ones. I'm not online now, but I think I have the option for 20, 30 and 40 years on the applier hud. Slight/more wrinkles were the difference. Might be worth to check that out. Can do a pic tomorrow (1am here, going to bed!)

Thanks, Zeta. I'd love to see a pic!

Session make great looking skins, although the complexity of changing over everything (head, body, hands) from The Skinnery to Session is a bit daunting. Also, I'm not seeing Genus or Omega appliers on their MP page. Maybe I need to visit the in-world store.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

"Me? IN that fountain? I'm NOT Swedish, and it is NOT THAT fountain - There is more than one fountain in Rome, you know that, RIGHT? And YES, we are in Rome, we are NOT in Spain -  just because the...  AHHH, forget it!!!"

So you don't like chocolate?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2