How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, momomoonusagi said:

Working on decorating what will hopefully become an RP scene. >< Buuut, had to take a break and snap a picture! 💛

Mura_021_005.jpg

I see you took a break from being dressed as well. Excellent decision.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is gorgeous. Is this the Genus Classic? I'm actually a little astonished at how possible it is to produce very different looks using this head.

This is the Genus Strong - it felt a little more mature than the classic, but again, it is pretty flexible in the looks you can get. The three pics below use different skins, but only minor tweaks of the shape to work with each look...and they all look quite different.

190606 Strong Variety.png

• Like 29

7 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

This is the Genus Strong - it felt a little more mature than the classic, but again, it is pretty flexible in the looks you can get. The three pics below use different skins, but only minor tweaks of the shape to work with each look...and they all look quite different.

190606 Strong Variety.png

All three of these are beautiful, but I'm particularly taken by the one in the middle: it's soooo expressive of character, and of humour too!

I really do need to demo the Genus Strong head. Part of me blanches a bit at the prospect of playing with my look again, but, on the other hand, I really would rather like to add about 10 or 15 years to the age of my avi.

• Like 7

Just skirting the earlier conversation about post processing photos. I never considered this a competition for the most perfect pics...had it been so I would have been kicked out a long time ago :D  I enjoy seeing what everybody is doing and tend to 'like' on the side of 'thanks for participating and sharing' most of the time.  I only recently invested in the hardware and tools to make really awesome pics and you know what...I seldom if ever do that anyway. Certainly it's a lot of still learning my way around...more tools means more complication, but mostly I think some people are blessed with a good eye and will always get better pics than me with much lower graphics abilities.

In the end, to me this is about having fun and of course a little exploration.

Case in point...this pic was supposed to be a simple 'good morning, where's the coffe' post to this thread alone before I got mired in any thing deeper. Point, adjust windlight a little, click, resize and upload.   Well, then I felt I needed sunglasses to keep the red and yellow car in the pic  I toned them down a bit then I thought it would be nice to add a little distance blurring. An hour later while trying to NOT blur the balcony stanchions I noticed the two cars down the road that had apparently been hit by terrorists :D  I debated about removing them but...this was supposed to be simple and by now, two cups of coffee (and nearly as many hours) were gone..the last one cold. In the end...the raw picture is good enough.  Cold coffee is no fun ;)

goodmorning_resized.png

• Like 27

59 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

Just skirting the earlier conversation about post processing photos. I never considered this a competition for the most perfect pics...had it been so I would have been kicked out a long time ago :D  I enjoy seeing what everybody is doing and tend to 'like' on the side of 'thanks for participating and sharing' most of the time.  I only recently invested in the hardware and tools to make really awesome pics and you know what...I seldom if ever do that anyway. Certainly it's a lot of still learning my way around...more tools means more complication, but mostly I think some people are blessed with a good eye and will always get better pics than me with much lower graphics abilities.

In the end, to me this is about having fun and of course a little exploration.

Case in point...this pic was supposed to be a simple 'good morning, where's the coffe' post to this thread alone before I got mired in any thing deeper. Point, adjust windlight a little, click, resize and upload.   Well, then I felt I needed sunglasses to keep the red and yellow car in the pic  I toned them down a bit then I thought it would be nice to add a little distance blurring. An hour later while trying to NOT blur the balcony stanchions I noticed the two cars down the road that had apparently been hit by terrorists :D  I debated about removing them but...this was supposed to be simple and by now, two cups of coffee (and nearly as many hours) were gone..the last one cold. In the end...the raw picture is good enough.  Cold coffee is no fun ;)

goodmorning_resized.png

Nice Aedan is that Havana? 

• Like 5

I made it to the studio a while ago, and took a few images against a black background, which the Newells don't usually do...…….  :)

I'll resist the temptation to post some others...………..

This is just point and click, using the location sunset light settings.

SL32.png

• Like 26

15 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

bought Fair Skintone and body applier , and i saw that FAIR maitreya body applier skin 2018 and even updated ones are not match face in fair tone, but tone "light" seems to match,so why tone calls fair then?and is it match now or do i need giant glasses?

Snapshot_002.png

Does it help yet?

oie_qiikOWoL4zBh.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8