How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Ok, so I finally got to do some shopping, and buy myself a new and more modern skin. Here is my current look, although possibly it doesn't show off the skin particularly well.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking!

Laskya, this can't possibly be a system avatar! (Well, wrong! It is!) How can you look this good on the meagre budget your miserly main allows you? (It's difficult, but I'm a magician at budgeting!) And those boots are much nicer than anything Scylla owns! (Heh, yeah. And she knows it, too!)

Anyway, I've made good progress on getting myself ready for the upcoming "Alt Party"!

Laskya-in-Winter-Blank.png

• Like 25

4 minutes ago, LaskyaClaren said:

How can you look this good on the meagre budget your miserly main allows you? (It's difficult, but I'm a magician at budgeting!) And those boots are much nicer than anything Scylla owns! (Heh, yeah. And she knows it, too!)

Pffffft.

(You won't even make 18 "likes" with that.)

• Haha 9

51 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Pffffft.

(You won't even make 18 "likes" with that.)

There's an uncanny resemblance. Figure that out! Maybe it's partly a style resemblance. I really tried to make Salty very different to me, and I couldn't sustain it. I gave in to the inevitable...……. But the Alt party will be fantastic and another Forum Milestone!!!!

Maybe Salty should join the Forums...…….   :)

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 2

i think with each passing day i get better and better at making my character (*´ω`*)

i finally got around to using my maitreya body (got it when i started then never used it) and wow...i was missing out. this body has everything AND its got an easy way to apply tattoos! im very happy with that!

sadly most the clothing for the body seems too mature/grown for me, but still lovely

Snapshot_198_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png

• Like 22

Salty went over to the Lost Gardens of Apollo for some pictures in her new dress from United Colours. 

This will be my last post here for a few days as we're away to a place with poor internet connections. Hope to be back Monday! 

Although I still have time left today, and will check my phone over the weekend ….🙄 if it connects...………. 

SL01.png

SL05.png

SL10.png

• Like 21

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 3.31.39 AM copy.jpg

I had to shop for something, anything today, so came over to Glitz! Super cute store... kind of a sophisticated sexy style. I just love the space and entry here with the glowing diamonds 💎 strewn about the floor, some the size of boulders! So, I had to take a few pics!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 13

On 2/20/2019 at 6:43 AM, BelindaN said:

I went to Amsterdam.

Really? I  wouldn't have thought that was your kind  of place.

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

in the same sim as the recreation of the Chelsea Hotel.

also the sim where my art gallery is.

meanwhile  I am at Lutz

Untitled

• Like 18

Amsterdam? Yeah I know. It isn't really my sort of place but once I got that dress on...….and the Marilyn hair, I needed a seedy backdrop....haha!   Funny how an outfit and hair changes how you think!!!!

I came here sweet and innocent, but slowly I'm changing. There are some powerful influences in SL. Not meaning dark forces although obviously there are some who like to think that way. No, I mean the good fairies, the trend setters, the people with knowledge and therefore power!!!!

Nine months ago I would never have dressed like that, or taken photos...….  So what's happened is surprising to me...….. it's changing how I think...…...even in RL.

All good! :)

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Amsterdam? Yeah I know. It isn't really my sort of place but once I got that dress on...….and the Marilyn hair, I needed a seedy backdrop....haha!   Funny how an outfit and hair changes how you think!!!!

Let me know when you go next. I'll grab my roller skates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1