How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Who needs men? They never stand still long enough to take a decent pic anyway.

i have derendered a few who just had  to   stand in the wrong spot. There were none around  in this shot though.

Untitled

• Like 16
  • Haha 2

Rewrite the pages that I'm turning...

40215471553_085b408d60_h.jpg

47180311341_4992dafdff_h.jpg

Credits

Vendetta for Hipster Men's Event, plus a new Bento head release from Lelutka.

Skin applier: Vendetta - Charles* (Lelutka)
Mesh head: Lelutka - Guy (Bento)
Hair: Exile - Drive Fast*
Jacket: Not So Bad - Gabriel Suit Blazer (Slink, Geralt, Gianni, Jake, TMP, Aes, Lg, Fitmesh)
Eye appliers: Az Design - Mandala Brown (Catwa, Lelutka)
Brow appliers: Alaskametro - On Fleek Brows (Catwa, Lelutka, Omega, system)

*review copy

• Like 32

So, I found a shirt blouse I really like, but it was a little revealing.  This tube dress didn't quite work the way I wanted it to, to go with it so I went searching for pasties.  😳  Didn't find any at the tattoo shop, but did find some next door.  They were just what the shirt needed! 

2045686065_decisionsdecisions(1).thumb.jpg.dabf4f2a801157d19ee5954cb3ecee95.jpg

THEN I needed the right shorts . . .   Lol  Then I finally got around to the snap to test out the pasties and they work real well.

1306571739_sassy2(1).thumb.jpg.3368863bd1fc2eb49a3fce845b3412e5.jpg

• Like 20

20 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

This is just fabulous!  Can you give us a style card?  Hair, top, skirt?

Oh, thank you!

Hair: D!va - "Helen" - I checked on MP, but it's only sold in-world, so here's the link to D!va.

Top: ISON - "yso tied shirt" in cream    and that's the link to it in MP.

Skirt: Sn@tch - I can't remember exactly what the name is, but I think it's "vinyl pencil skirt" I do remember that I snagged it at the last Gothic Garage Sale. I can't find it on MP, so this is the link to Sn@tch inworld.  - It's called "Saskia PVC" if you're having trouble finding it.

Happy shopping :)

Edited by VioletScrivener
found name of skirt!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It was a fairly long and slightly painful process (or maybe I just was REALLY "off" today) but I have a great new ManChic who is pretty stunning if you can say that for a guy. Romeo is free from altmura with group($50).  You need to choose BUY from the vendor then Lindens, then choose pay and WITH GROUP TAG ON buy for $1.  Not exactly intuitive.  Altamura Omega applies are not appearing on the Marketplace for some reason and the link in the official step by step goes nowhere. So you have to purchase inworld. This is a FULL $5000 avatar.

Shown here with 7 Deadly S[k]ins Ivar but he looks VERY good with the skin provided (really nice).   

PS. There is of course a JULIET but I haven't tried her yet. 

image.thumb.png.9724a54cf118e55e2115c370365b8d12.png

Adding a more finished look picture as I head off to dreamland. I am impressed!

1791336531_standingstonesclose.jpg.1a574385371717a611387ba0bbecec62.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Jazeia said:

So, I found a shirt blouse I really like, but it was a little revealing.  This tube dress didn't quite work the way I wanted it to, to go with it so I went searching for pasties.  😳  Didn't find any at the tattoo shop, but did find some next door.  They were just what the shirt needed! 

2045686065_decisionsdecisions(1).thumb.jpg.dabf4f2a801157d19ee5954cb3ecee95.jpg

THEN I needed the right shorts . . .   Lol  Then I finally got around to the snap to test out the pasties and they work real well.

1306571739_sassy2(1).thumb.jpg.3368863bd1fc2eb49a3fce845b3412e5.jpg

The pasties are hilarious! Really cool solution to your "problem," and it looks great!

And I think I like the tube dress maybe . . . what is it?

Also, where is that tattoo parlour??????????

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 1