Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

My, this certainly is a lovely . . .

What is it that she bought again?

Wall.thumb.png.a331980f0b882d1546c90c07ec135295.png

   Panties & legwarmers!

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BelindaN said:

Does that mean it's still available?...… on MP or in world? Not sure what the Tres Chic Event is?????

yes, this event was open like 2 days ago - it is monthly event so I guess it will be open till more or less beginning - middle of March

http://seraphimsl.com/2019/02/17/get-a-little-something-from-tres-chic-you-deserve-it/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kotelle said:

yes, this event was open like 2 days ago - it is monthly event so I guess it will be open till more or less beginning - middle of March

http://seraphimsl.com/2019/02/17/get-a-little-something-from-tres-chic-you-deserve-it/

Thankyou! It took a bit of finding in store (I'm hopeless at finding my way around these places), but I nailed it just as I was about to give up!!!!!!!! Looking forward to trying it on tomorrow, I got the FP!!!!!! :)  

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Staying with the dirty kid look at the moment

Snapshot_013.thumb.png.fbba816736d93fd14baa8607773e5201.png

Turns out I had two versions of the # HUD: Master AVI(L) Pale Asian Osaka with Face - R4.4
So I was able to exchange one of them for the # HUD: Master AVI(L) Pale Uppsala - R4.4
AVI(L) Oil, Mud, Blood and Sand Layer - R4
*barberyumyum*T05(03)
Go&See * Shy * Catwa Eyes

AVI(L) Flare jeans Belt 1.0 - Basic Colors: right click touch
AVI(L) Flare Jeans R4.1
CA VINTAGE BACKPACK  W FL COYOTE
Moon_beads-Bracelet-L
Moon_beads-Bracelet-R
AVI(L) Underskirt Tanktop - None - "DerenderSafe"
AVI(L) Kids Cotton Briefs R4 - "DerenderSafe"
AVI(L) Classic Hiking Boots Brown

 

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Staying with the dirty kid look at the moment

Snapshot_013.thumb.png.fbba816736d93fd14baa8607773e5201.png

Turns out I had two versions of the # HUD: Master AVI(L) Pale Asian Osaka with Face - R4.4
So I was able to exchange one of them for the # HUD: Master AVI(L) Pale Uppsala - R4.4
AVI(L) Oil, Mud, Blood and Sand Layer - R4
*barberyumyum*T05(03)
Go&See * Shy * Catwa Eyes

AVI(L) Flare jeans Belt 1.0 - Basic Colors: right click touch
AVI(L) Flare Jeans R4.1
CA VINTAGE BACKPACK  W FL COYOTE
Moon_beads-Bracelet-L
Moon_beads-Bracelet-R
AVI(L) Underskirt Tanktop - None - "DerenderSafe"
AVI(L) Kids Cotton Briefs R4 - "DerenderSafe"
AVI(L) Classic Hiking Boots Brown

 

Does “derendersafe” means no one can derender it to see underneath? It’s creepy sad that you’d need that!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Does “derendersafe” means no one can derender it to see underneath? It’s creepy sad that you’d need that!

I'm not entierly sure. Either it means they can't be derended. Or if anyone tries too, they won't just derender the clothing. But my avatar aswell.

And yeah sadly there are creeps that go around derendering clothing. hasn't happened on Miakis yet, thankfully. But I've had it done to Forrest 😒

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Exploring Gaeta 5 continent. Running, walking, using Java script pods and even a car. Very interesting.

2019-02-19_Gaeta5_pic1.thumb.jpg.b60e7a0cfd7d83d435d75388e772fb3e.jpg

2019-02-19_Gaeta5_pic2.thumb.jpg.17a6b1674f5e335e1fce4d35286b2bd0.jpg

Hmm... sure it's closed as it was never actually finished.
But Java script pods go there nevertheless; they just float and fly over the unfinished road.
And a  little bit further forward the pod will transform into a boat and continue on the water.
2019-02-19_Gaeta5_pic3.thumb.jpg.317ba161d8ef4333d755c2f8c86ec278.jpg

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...