Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

13 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Didn't LL take over the Lost Gardens of Apollo to preserve it?

Anyway I can honestly say I was not nearly seduced there.

I got seduced at the Maitreya Store. Nothing nearly about that. Ok I was new and curious, and she was very good, and I was curious so I didn't resist........

/me blushes thinking about it now.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

OMG, it's still there? I thought it closed years ago!

(I was nearly seduced there once!)

It's still on. It indeed was closed, but it was restored by LL. It's nice that they save some old regions. ūüôā

This is the original "The Lost Gardens of Apollo" built in 2005. The region went offline in 2011. Later on it was restored by Linden Lab as a "*Lost Gardens of Apollo* *Historic Build*".

• Like 1

Hanging out in a fancy bathroom. I need to learn that mirror trick, but I'm afraid it's probably beyond my abilities.

Snapshot_024.jpg

• Like 19

46 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Anyway I can honestly say I was not nearly seduced there.

Ditto - and likely true for many of us from back then

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The DJ at my regular hangout decided to do a Queen themed songlist tonight, so at the last minute I threw together this outfit.  My av doesn't have dark hair, but I think it still worked out pretty well.  :D  

freddie.png

• Like 22

4 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Hanging out in a fancy bathroom. I need to learn that mirror trick, but I'm afraid it's probably beyond my abilities.

Snapshot_024.jpg

But . . . but . . . you did the mirror trick! And it looks perfect!

• Like 4

I updated Seren last night, she still same person however I just decided to update her so how she looked last night when hanging out with her one of best guy friends.

new look_001.png

• Like 15

15 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I got seduced at the Maitreya Store. Nothing nearly about that. Ok I was new and curious, and she was very good, and I was curious so I didn't resist........

/me blushes thinking about it now.

Combined shopping with being seduced, can't get much better! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Combined shopping with being seduced, can't get much better! 

It was one hell of a day for sure. I never made the store that day...…… and learned quite a lot I didn't expect. But hey that's SL when you're a newbie!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

It was one hell of a day for sure. I never made the store that day...…… and learned quite a lot I didn't expect. But hey that's SL when you're a newbie!!

Believe me, not just newbies. Asked someone to help me test some furniture for my sim back then. Im still surprised about the things I learned there and how it not got us banned from that store... Best shopping experience ever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

But . . . but . . . you did the mirror trick! And it looks perfect!

I wish I could take credit! I’m in backdrop city, and they have two sinks to give that effect.

• Haha 2

e9r3BRY.png

I did this one today. Paladin Zemmitry dressed up in recruit gear for the photo. Took about 2 hours to take. Poses are original anims from our animators.

• Like 17

Well today I've made some final adjustments to Salty. I've adopted brown eyes, as a homage to my first paid for Avi, which is the one in my Avi-pic here.

I think Salty's look is about what I wanted now, and she has a sisterly resemblance to me.

Then Salty went over to Dolce Amore Beach for some shadow dancing in the moonlight. :)

SL09.png

SL11.png

SL01.png

SL05.png

• Like 13

Finally felt semi-decent to log on yesterday. My sis and I hung out on a cloud as she rezzed some of her new items she made and I sneezed/coughed lol.

Snapshot_001-min.png

• Like 16