How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I got seduced at the Maitreya Store. Nothing nearly about that. Ok I was new and curious, and she was very good, and I was curious so I didn't resist........

/me blushes thinking about it now.

Combined shopping with being seduced, can't get much better! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Combined shopping with being seduced, can't get much better! 

It was one hell of a day for sure. I never made the store that day...…… and learned quite a lot I didn't expect. But hey that's SL when you're a newbie!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

It was one hell of a day for sure. I never made the store that day...…… and learned quite a lot I didn't expect. But hey that's SL when you're a newbie!!

Believe me, not just newbies. Asked someone to help me test some furniture for my sim back then. Im still surprised about the things I learned there and how it not got us banned from that store... Best shopping experience ever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well today I've made some final adjustments to Salty. I've adopted brown eyes, as a homage to my first paid for Avi, which is the one in my Avi-pic here.

I think Salty's look is about what I wanted now, and she has a sisterly resemblance to me.

Then Salty went over to Dolce Amore Beach for some shadow dancing in the moonlight. :)

SL09.png

SL11.png

SL01.png

SL05.png

• Like 13