How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 2/9/2019 at 10:44 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

You wouldn't see what Tali sees.  We can each see our own warnings, but not anyone else's.  If you didn't receive an email about anything, then you'll just have to guess about why it was removed. By the same token, no email also means no actual warning points were slapped on you, so that is a plus.

I don't remember what was posted and removed, but I'll note the following restrictions:  No nipples or genitals allowed and no cussing.  I've seen pics that violate those standards, but never noticed whether they were ultimately removed or not.

Hiya LittleMe, no I could not see the warning, because I got an e-Mail a bit later (due some software trouble). Well, let's say, I did not expect that it got removed because of the speech bubble comment in my pic. I do not feel offended at all. It is fine for me *smiles  

I will just add another pic and good is. So, my motto was: A new year, a new look 

Manu Feb 009 2019.png

• Like 24

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, it's been a while since I did a portrait/head shot, and I thought maybe I should focus on getting back to some basics that I've never actually entirely mastered.

This is ok, I think, but I still honestly don't really know what I'm doing with these.

Portrait-Metropolis-Office-B&W Blank.png

Bloody hell... For a second there I wondered why someone had put their RL portrait here...! That looks amazing! (And the guy in the background is judging me...)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

222563535_ScreenShot2019-02-13at3_36.42AMcopy.thumb.jpg.f725e1135eb0e46f3b8f7f460d676cd9.jpg

Taking a break from shopping @ Swank Events & HOS Kittycat Market today! I found this cool vendor and l did what we do....  photo opportunity! Yay 😀 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1

Y'know, I'm getting to really like hanging out in the studio changing rooms at Zennessa's place. Apart from the girl chat, (which is good!), there are no Neanderthals either hitting on me or invading my apartment at home. So now my orb is fixed I'm still spending time there...……………..

Here's my latest gown, (Just Because Phoebe), from a recent shopping trip with one of the Angels, then a butt shot, just to keep up, and Baby Face of course!!

SL01.png

SL03.png

SL06.png

Edited by BelindaN
Gown identified!
  • Like 21