Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

44 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

Got me and my home a make-over~

You did a great job! Love your look/style

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ringmistress

Cat told me Eclipse had opened, so I went there... And it was an expensive trip. Think I got 5 things out of it. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

It is SL, no need to settle.

It's more about purchasing hair colors because some stores have no "essentials" pack and I don't want to pay 1k for a fatpack that contains 10 shades of blonde when I'll use about 2, maybe :9

Edited by Sylvannas Zulaman
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Orwar said:

You know, poking your tongue out at people can get you in trouble. 

Relaterad bild

handicapped-cat-rexie-fy-4-1152x1152.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Ringmistress

Cat told me Eclipse had opened, so I went there... And it was an expensive trip. Think I got 5 things out of it. 

Ok, what's Eclipse? An event? I feel I may need to know this.

• Like 2

I call this my "Joanne" look, after a girl I worked with for a while!!!! Brunette does suit me although I'm blonde through and through really...…….

SL02.png

Edited by BelindaN
Better Image
  • Like 17

55 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you thank you thank you! I've been looking FOREVER for a nice robe like this!

Erratic also has a really nice one, that can be used closed and (wide) open

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, what's Eclipse? An event? I feel I may need to know this.

It's not 'an event'. It's 'the event'. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Working through my outfits at Zennessa's place...…...

This is the 'real me'...……..the blonde who can't be suppressed, OK,  with a few roots, but so what!

SL04.png

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

THIS IS NOT HELPFUL

Grrrr!

The Eclipse

If you not knew that site yet though, be afraid, be very afraid, your L$ will be gone...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2019 at 3:49 AM, Orwar said:

Yes, personally I prefer the slider though - even if I know that I simulate weird lens sizes when doing so and that some people prefer using a zoom comparable to a RL lens standard, I know next to nothing about cameras in RL and just zoom as much or little as required. I already have the tool up there for the storing/loading camera view anyway (this can also be achieved in certain photography HUDs I've been told, which can give you more save slots - but I don't like having a bunch of HUDs in the way when I shoot, and many photography HUDs appear pretty lag-inducing. Scripted light HUDs just appears entirely bonkers in my mind, 'tis why I made the unscripted projector I put in my MP).

I generally just go for 0.3 for close-up and 0.7 for body shots and just add or subtract a little to get to the exact zoom of the shot. I also frame the shot entirely in the viewer with the camera controls (mainly using my mouse as the buttons are way too inaccurate) so that I don't have to re-frame and trim my shots. 

I suspect Firestorm spoils many of us. Whether I use the slider as you do or press keys depends on whether I have the Photo Tools open. Those not using Firestorm have to use the keys.

I do RL photography and videos. Knowing about the lenses and camera is important for buying cameras. I think most people just twist and turn on their lense to get the image they want without ever thinking about the numbers. So, your in the same ball park. As long as you have an eye for the image, it works. If you didn't knowing the numbers wouldn't help.

I tend to frame with the mousewheel. I've set the wheel sensitivity low making a fine grained adjustment. And because I do video in SL I got a SpaceNavigator. I like that I can use it to get away from Alt-left-click-drag camera pointing. But I do most of my actual framing in Photoshop.

I find the viewer's DoF annoying. I use Photoshop's Lense Blur to control the focus effect. That gives me amazing control. (Ref) But, it is tedious. The viewer's DoF does make it quick and easy.

47052573532_34b96280e4_h.jpg

This image uses PH's Lense Blur. The background behind me was too dark for this to be a good image. I tried to save it using blur. Still, did not come out that well.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

THIS IS NOT HELPFUL

Grrrr!

The Eclipse is an event hosted by DRD (Death Row Designs), with CerberusXing, ContraptioN and HotDog being the other three 'big' names there - I haven't actually read the event's mission statement but it's basically 'dark stuff', covering everything from buildings and furniture to clothes and accessories. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Angelina String said:

"That Valentines thing? Never really been that into it..."

"Naaah..."

Snapshot_1378.thumb.jpg.4c3102515527f3900b3316ab3d4a4d77.jpg

What happened to my invite? haha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

The Eclipse

If you not knew that site yet though, be afraid, be very afraid, your L$ will be gone...

Seraphim is the gateway drug of all gateway drugs..

hehehehe

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

hehehehe

I would like this twice if I could. Danger!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Bildresultat för Dark side meme

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

28 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

What happened to my invite? haha!

We of course took it for granted that all you guys were out and about doing all kinds of Valentiny  (Valentinish? Valentinesque??) stuff 😉

Edited by Angelina String
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1