How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Wishing on a star.

Thanks to all the wonderful images I see here and the talk of windlights, I switched to Firestorm and started experimenting.  I fussed & fussed and almost an hour went by!  So now I am doubly impressed with the amazing snapshots I see here!  This is the one I liked the best of my experiment - and only when I'd downloaded it to crop it, did I notice that somehow I'd lost my hands  (they're not detachable so it's something to do with the lighting)!!!!   ROFL   Ah well, I'm hooked now!  I'm enjoying this thread so much, thanks everybody!  🤗

dreaming (1).jpg

• Like 22

I finally got to go back to work last night after being under the weather for the past two weeks..It felt so good to get back..

When I got home and sat in my chair at the desk,I didn't realize just how relaxing it was until I had my cup of tea..

So I sat my avatar down and just had some tea while she sat and watched boats go passed this morning..

Such a nice relaxing morning..

relaxing just watching the boats passing_001

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 28

15 hours ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

I suck at full-body shots. So here's a full-body shot.

Snapshot_002.png

That's pretty much as furnished as my place usually is, too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jazeia said:

Wishing on a star.

Thanks to all the wonderful images I see here and the talk of windlights, I switched to Firestorm and started experimenting.  I fussed & fussed and almost an hour went by!  So now I am doubly impressed with the amazing snapshots I see here!  This is the one I liked the best of my experiment - and only when I'd downloaded it to crop it, did I notice that somehow I'd lost my hands  (they're not detachable so it's something to do with the lighting)!!!!   ROFL   Ah well, I'm hooked now!  I'm enjoying this thread so much, thanks everybody!  🤗

dreaming (1).jpg

Great shot Jazeia! I agree that this forum is very inspiring, and everyone is so helpful. From one forum noob to another, great to have you here!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I finally got to go back to work last night after being under the weather for the past two weeks..It felt so good to get back..

When I got home and sat in my chair at the desk,I didn't realize just how relaxing it was until I had my cup of tea..

So I sat my avatar down and just had some tea while she sat and watched boats go passed this morning..

Such a nice relaxing morning..

relaxing just watching the boats passing_001

Such a lovely shot! It really captures a mood I am feeling too -- Spring is in the air, even if the ground is still buried under a foot of ice with more snow on the way!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1