How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1494959113_Saraartstorebwcopy.thumb.jpg.438a0331bdf0537ff9d77ef80884b06a.jpg

Hey everyone... oh how I've missed this thread the last few weeks... Soooo many new faces to love, I'm am so glad your posting here with us!!! 😘... I've moved in rl and could only watch everything from afar from my iPhone so, FINALLY re-connected to the internet and back in SL! Yay! Here is a new tux dress I just bought for this photo. Hope you like ;)

Haven / Exile Hair.  Rowne Boeris Tux Dress.  Phedora Boots.   Scandalize Leggings / Caitli

~ Sara

• Like 20

WW Pinup Poster

YES, this is an *official* version of Wonder Woman!

Time Portal ATime Portal B

From DC "Bombshells United" series LOL

https://geektyrant.com/news/dc-comics-bombshelles-united-will-tells-stories-that-involve-the-fallout-of-wwii

So, of course, I *HAD* to have it!

And for an exciting region to visit, search World Map for TIME PORTAL - Awesome period-settings for fun pix!!!

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

YES, this is an *official* version of Wonder Woman!

Time Portal ATime Portal B

From DC "Bombshells United" series LOL

https://geektyrant.com/news/dc-comics-bombshelles-united-will-tells-stories-that-involve-the-fallout-of-wwii

So, of course, I *HAD* to have it!

And for an exciting region to visit, search World Map for TIME PORTAL - Awesome period-settings for fun pix!!!

OMG I have to have this in my life!  please please please tell me I can buy this somewhere?  Also do they have any other DC Bombshells?  Asking for a friend...

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, RaniStonesoul said:

OMG I have to have this in my life!  please please please tell me I can buy this somewhere?  Also do they have any other DC Bombshells?  Asking for a friend...

Sure, sure! BUT... first let me set this up:

There are several "creators" who are ripping a lot of comics characters from other games. [Edit to clarify: I believe this creator is actually modeling these himself - OR he is the original creator and the others are copybotting him] One in particular (I'll not name them, but say they sell theirs at L$300-L$500) puts out JUNK. Only like 1 in 10 are any decent. Anyway - this one is from YOSHI - and after seeing the amazing quality of this I bought a few more from him (The Wasp, Catwoman '90s, etc) and ALL of them are AMAZING. (I'm gonna post pictures of those later)

And guess what? I the hands were separate and I wanted to link them so I can also make her an Animesh - but the permissions, on one hand, was off. I IM'd Yoshi this morning. He just sent me a new box that not only fixes that hand but now includes a single-piece avie that works perfectly for Animesh AND it's still bento!

Here's the link to *this* avie, though you must look at the whole store. But be *warned* You're gonna want to buy a BUNCH. Oh, and this one is also fitted: so Physics, Fingers, Entire body and head are fitted (though facial animations don't work on it, but so what? LOL)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Avatar-mesh-Worden-Woman-Bombshell-BentoFitted-mesh/16254506

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Sure, sure! BUT... first let me set this up:

There are several "creators" who are ripping a lot of comics characters from other games. One in particular (I'll not name them, but say they sell theirs at L$300-L$500) puts out JUNK. Only like 1 in 10 are any decent. Anyway - this one is from YOSHI - and after seeing the amazing quality of this I bought a few more from him (The Wasp, Catwoman '90s, etc) and ALL of them are AMAZING.

And guess what? I the hands were separate and I wanted to link them so I can also make her an Animesh - but the permissions, on one hand, was off. I IM'd Yoshi this morning. He just sent me a new box that not only fixes that hand but now includes a single-piece avie that works perfectly for Animesh AND it's still bento!

Here's the link to *this* avie, though you must look at the whole store. But be *warned* You're gonna want to buy a BUNCH. Oh, and this one is also fitted: so Physics, Fingers, Entire body and head are fitted (though facial animations don't work on it, but so what? LOL)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Avatar-mesh-Worden-Woman-Bombshell-BentoFitted-mesh/16254506

Thank you sooo much!  I hope he comes out with more of the bombshell characters, I wanna buy them all!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

You were sort of in the ground, I didn't notice until after you'd already gone. 

I had been dancing in the sand in heels  and long socks, and then i thought that looks  weird  I should   be barefoot, so  I took them off,    then i remembered  my lower legs and  feet were  alphaed out, and i have accidentally removed my HUD, typical thing I would do, so I have to find the HUD add it back before I could get my legs and feet fixed, then saw the time and realized i needed to get out of  SL LOL

• Haha 7