How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 6/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

For National Selfie Day, I figured I'd take some time to admire myself being admired by many
(and look at that guy down low - good thing I'm wearing shorts rather than a skirt :o )

20180621-Admiration.thumb.jpg.07b7b980368e7a88efcfb5533b37a106.jpg

At least you can see that perv-cam...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Have you tried to enable shadows after you set up the shot, and then unenable them when you are ready to move again? I usually cannot function in SL with shadows, but I am able to turn them on for a picture after I have lined up the shot.

I had to do this with my old, couple of models back computer. It works well enough.

Being able to save graphics settings as presets makes this way easier. Even now I have Draw Distance (DD) reduced sets of settings for shopping, exploring, and general use. I have some longer DD with varied LoD settings for photography.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
spelling dumb mistake

5 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Being able to save graphics settings as presets makes this way easier. Even now I have Draw Distance (DD) reduced sets of settings for shopping, exploring, and general use. I have some longer DD with varied LoD settings for photography.

I have all sorts of settings saved, but usually only remember them when I actually start lagging a bit somewhere (because I left it on super ultra) or suddenly notice that the sky looks really bleh (because I left it on super low).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

Sanguine

Finished updating my dress, so I brought out Neph to shoot it.

it´s stunning^^

I headed to Sanctuary of Rock for the first time in a good while - the club is WAAAAAAY too empty...
anybody care to join me? http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena Nightingale/60/69/2498
Also SL ate my ink... xD I miss layering xD

snapshot_304.thumb.jpg.554b270537992fdb679b4f8496151b51.jpg

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I went to R2, and  while there I noticed the outfit I had bought at colaber88 was in the store, so of course I had to pop back  over there to  see if there was a new outfit, and  there was this, not a lot to it, but that's ok. I had to take it to Drune to try it out.

6.23_001.png

• Like 12

I might be pushing the envelope here, this is in my apartment, just put in the new wall decoration, I know how vain can someone be that she puts a giant picture of  herself on her apartment wall.

6.23_004.png

• Like 8