How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Doing some promo shots for a friend's sim and playing with black and white :) I finally managed to get into the SLB15 sim and snapped up some goodies from Blueberry (that shirt!) with their thoughtful gift of 500L for each group member. I just couldn't pass THAT up! 

lip service bw with AF logo.png

• Like 12

Absolutely gagging over how good these nails and boots (see the 'show off your shoes' thread) are from Artificial Hallucination. GAH!

42980986792_786339b32e_h.jpg

28162063427_ad51217cdc_h.jpg

Long-arsed credits behind the spoiler tag.

Artificial Hallucination for Something Else event, plus Volthair for Equal 10, Merlific for The Men Jail, Speakeasy for Man Cave, Zibska for Ultra, and RealEvil for Men Only Monthly. And you'll be seeing more of those amazing boots soon. I've got the glitter layers disabled for these shots, but just check out this short video ;)

Nails: Artificial Hallucination - Crystal Nails (Bento: Maitreya, Slink M&F, Jake)
Boots: Artificial Hallucination - Crystal Boots (Slink M&HG, Freya, Jake, Gianni, Maitreya, unrigged)
Jacket: Gabriel - Half Top Jacket (black)
Hair: Volthair - John (B&W)
Necklace: Merlific for Men - Drake Necklace
Rings: RealEvil - Nemesis Rings (Slink, Signature)
Tattoo: Speakeasy - Into the Mist (Signature, Omega)
Facial hair applier: Mister Razzor - James (Catwa)
Brow applier: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega, system)
Eye applier: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord)
Skin applier: Vendetta - Samuel (tone 04)
Makeup: Zibska - Noir Pack (vol 13)
Pants applier: Sn@tch - Carnal Leather Pants (Omega)
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Poses: PDA (no longer available)

• Like 16

Tonight I went to Islands of New England to enjoy some live music. The place was so pretty, everything was so awesome looking. I would advise checking it out if you haven't already been there. Nice place for a romantic stroll or to hang out by the water. And I'm in yet another white outfit... funny because I almost always wear black.

Snapshot_426.png

Snapshot_425.png

Snapshot_420.png

Edited by Dementia Obviate
  • Like 11