How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 hours ago, EleanorsRigby said:

So today I was minding my own business and got a message from someone accusing me of being an alt and they were insulting and rude, mildly racist, and just it set me off. So once I got tired of trying to convince them I wasn't who that thought and was in fact not white, despite the horrible editing I did on one of my pictures, I decided to showcase the fact that lighting and editing can change a lot even when you are using the same skin.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― George Carlin

HOWEVER... a good comeback is really satisfying... https://nomajesty.com/arguing-idiots-basic-debating-cheat-sheet/

Often even more satisfying is realizing that you can leave them stuck in a position or opinion that will lead to frustration or reveal their stupidity to others... 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― George Carlin

HOWEVER... a good comeback is really satisfying... https://nomajesty.com/arguing-idiots-basic-debating-cheat-sheet/

Often even more satisfying is realizing that you can leave them stuck in a position or opinion that will lead to frustration or reveal their stupidity to others... 

I'll never be smart enough or skilled enough to reveal anyone's idiocy to themselves. And, if Snugs can't do it with me, I'm probably impervious to most of you as well.

I'll settle for revealing any idiocy I find to others, hopefully without showing my own. I wonder how many of the people I challenge here realize I'm not trying to change their minds about anything, I'm simply trying change everbody else's mind about them. And maybe I'm not smart enough or skilled enough to do that either, but I don't want to hear about it.

• Like 3

On 6/28/2018 at 3:24 PM, Sagadin said:

Picked up this skin at Lumae with its fun dotted brows (it was either free or really cheap) some time ago but haven't yet taken it out for a spin. The sunset lounge at Drune was the place to go. Facial tatts by Shinu Made.

saga-813.jpg

Aww love those two creators! I used to blog for both a while back before I stopped doing it altogether. Lumae has been of my fave skin makers for years. Shinu Made has lovely and fun tats..good picks! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Today I saw that one of my favorite skin makers for Catwa and Lelutka has now created appliers for Vista! Yay! And, she has a group gift out now for those of us who took advantage of the sale price on the Vista heads going on..I love PUMEC because not only are they beautiful skins, but she also gives you the body applier for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and Omega.  I consistently go back to her skins over and over now because of that. I am super happy to see this group gift!  There is a fee to join the group but you can pick up all the past group gifts from this year. I am wearing my own shape I made and using my Slink Hourglass body. The top is from Rebellious Rose, who has a sale going on now storewide, and everything is $75. And, the hair is from Doe, from the Saturday Sale. 

Vista and Pumec .png

• Like 13