How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

As my life remains complicated I cannot find a direction for my photography. I did this shot yesterday, the first in more than a month but I feel like it's just "soulless", it feels I'm trying to "conform" to some kind of "standard", without being one able to "conform".

On my way to a Beach Day

• Like 26
Posted (edited)

A shirt with the 'come to the Dark Side - we have cookies' and outfit that generally does not restrain movement. Good for a zombie apocalypse or an evening stroll. You just need to watch out for Light Side users (in both cases).

Cookies.jpg

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 27

I came across these wonderful breast deformers that work with my Maitreya body to give it that more mature look.  I had not seen these before, and I'm wondering how they work.  But I'm super-glad I found them.

1245557014_Forforum_003.thumb.png.4d243292da1e592eb3e307c04c6845d5.png

• Like 23
Posted (edited)

Visiting RFL Survivor.  There's a row of testimonies and encouragement from survivors and caregivers, but this is just my own reflection on my Real Life avatar. 

At RFL SURVIVOR

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 22
Posted (edited)

A quiet start to the day, making a list of what needs to be done but probably won't because I'll spend the morning prioritizing it (shopping? decorating? inventory pickup? dance? pics? figure out how to get rid of old groups I created but no longer use?) and sipping coffee outside Burrows while wondering if the rain will start before I get around to mowing the grass...yes, it's Sunday morning :D

Update:  and then after years of wondering, I found out how to get rid of old groups.  It only took seconds of searching. This has been a fully successful day already :D

20200607_4K.png.jpg

Edited by Aedan Charron
'cause I'm lame
  • Like 33
On 6/6/2020 at 12:09 AM, Gregorian Chant said:

I saw people on Reddit and Twitter were doing the #POTUSchallenge where you stand in front of a place you rarely visit and hold up a book you never read.  Well, I wanted to get in on it.

This was in some random Gorean sim.

potuschallenge_alternate.thumb.jpg.84b326ab30e4d1d3bb0cecf1cca63082.jpg

pull your  shirt down!

• Like 1
On 6/5/2020 at 9:47 PM, Ajay McDowwll said:

Sadly, no.  But there is glorious, GLORIOUS caffeine.

I was certain you were going to reply... "NOPE!" 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1