How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

28 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Absolutely 100% adorable! Like a strawberry icecream stairs, LOL, with an avi next to it who's possibly even sweeter! ❤️

you're the sweetest Kira, you always put a smile on my face. 💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 1:36 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

@AyelaNewLife@OrwarRita, Nephtyria and myself casually hanging around...

49975329606_e510084cb0_b.jpg

I liked, I clicked to like. I thought "Wow, I never realised t i t s  and bras varied so much in Second Life".  And I looked at this photo for quite a while, and I remembered the Miss World competitions that we used to have in the 1970s, and I thought how no girls were exploited, they were all there of their own free will.  Yes, we are in different times now, and girls/women are far more "ballsy", and more likely to give a quick twist of a bloke's left testicle, if he gets just a little bit too close for comfort.

I think the women in this photo look to be the ones who actually have the power. They may actually be exploiting that rather rich and rugged looking chap, or would be if this were real life. 

Girl Power !!!!

Edited by Marigold Devin
t i t s
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Unknown teenager, unknown city, unknown bedroom... I call it 'Grounded.'

grounded.thumb.jpg.5dc31336d646ec89b1ddb37b25777334.jpg

N.B. I could only save it as a 88% quality .jpeg file, because forum restrictions. Good thing Flickr doesn't limit size like that.

Kira, this is your best pic yet. I love the shadows, shapes, and colours, especially on your avatar. Gorgeous and evocative!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Kira, this is your best pic yet. I love the shadows, shapes, and colours, especially on your avatar. Gorgeous and evocative!

Awww, stop it, or you're gonna make me cry. 🤗 Honestly, I cherish your very kind comment. ❤️ Thank you!

N.B. I meant it when I said it, this morning: I am rather spending time here than elsewhere, bickering about politics. This is The Good Place.

• Like 3

I spent most of the afternoon upgrading my best friend's avatar for him :D.   The idea was to get him back to his all time favorite look of five years ago. Amazingly old skin, hair and even older tattoo (2009) worked beautifully.   He has put in an order for this look in his next life - LOL.     That BOM learning curve (not completely tackled yet) is worth it! 

1270090750_eebomlong.thumb.jpg.9f143cdfe914b4064915fe2a9b9d2512.jpg

1192179391_eebom.thumb.jpg.a0379639e892c89d7872b3e70b792258.jpg

• Like 31

1 hour ago, HelenaNavy92 said:

Snapshot_074.jpg

What a really lovely avatar you have! And these are pretty pics, very sort of winsome!

Are they screen captures? If you're using Firestorm, you can hide the HUDs (like the Lelutka one there) on the last tab of the Phototools dialog.

But, not a biggie. I enjoyed these!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

01246.jpg

The teeth are a subtle accent I find changes the feel of the image. Now that is feminine power.

3 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

Gettin Louder with Crowder...  Its a thought versus emotional reactions thing with Steven. But, it is a funny come back.

Nal @Wellston Playing with Poser

I was playing with Black Dragon's Poser making facial expressions. Plus I edited where some of the robots were looking... This is the first time I used the eyebrow and eyelid adjustments. With the GA.EG Jennifer head eye, eyelids, and eyebrows are some what interconnected. Makes for an interesting challenge getting things the way I wanted.

• Like 23