How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What a really lovely avatar you have! And these are pretty pics, very sort of winsome!

Are they screen captures? If you're using Firestorm, you can hide the HUDs (like the Lelutka one there) on the last tab of the Phototools dialog.

But, not a biggie. I enjoyed these!

Thank you so much, I always forget to hide the hud :)

• Like 4

I finished the Menstuff June 2020 hunt. Phew! All that transporting zaps a lot of energy. I didn't quite manage to put together a whole outfit with the various bits and bobs, because I'm a bit finicky about things actually going together, but there is a handful of cute items in this hunt. Is it just me, or do most people's standards go up as they get older in SL? I'm sure I would have kept a lot more items of a hunt like this in the past.

Men Stuff Hunt June 2020 - 1

• Like 25

2 hours ago, Gobilly said:

I finished the Menstuff June 2020 hunt. Phew! All that transporting zaps a lot of energy. I didn't quite manage to put together a whole outfit with the various bits and bobs, because I'm a bit finicky about things actually going together, but there is a handful of cute items in this hunt. Is it just me, or do most people's standards go up as they get older in SL? I'm sure I would have kept a lot more items of a hunt like this in the past.

Men Stuff Hunt June 2020 - 1

I am like that too! In the first few years I kept all the hunt stuff I did, now.. not so much.. I might pick up just a handful of things that meet my standards, and that I know I can actually use. It helps keep my inventory from overflowing after almost 12 years in SL! Plus, now I just think.."eh, I can make that myself if I really want it" for most things anyway. 

• Like 3