How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 4/1/2020 at 11:31 AM, RaeLeeH said:

1665311618_RaeRileyPALParkApr12020_2048_3.thumb.png.becc6431c4fb62a65006801a1b14fa05.png

Riley and I at PAL Park an hour or so ago. 😊 

Another delightful composition! And sooo endearing! 🥰 And the way your eyes, and that of Riley, are interlocked at each other, implicit trust, and a mother's unending watchfulness and patience. Magical 'mother & child' theme. 👍🤗

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Cannot decide :(

3-tayas.thumb.jpg.6d67e98b1fdaf3555d36a7af971cfa16.jpg

Old me, new DeeTaleZ me or Glam Affairs me...

Nr. 1 is very beautiful, but appears to lack some 'warmth', IMHO. Nr 3, the name despite, while still glamorous, feels distant a bit. So, Nr. 2 it is for me! Playful, relatable, and beautiful, all in one!

P.S. You look incredibly like someone who used to post here, Angelina String. 😉

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

P.S. You look incredibly like someone who used to post here, Angelina String. 😉

Oh, that is/was me - My(Angelina String) screen name have been Taya (short for Taisiya) for a loong time and all my IW friends knows me as Taya,  so I made this alt with the "correct" name a while back, and then decided to use this account for my "return" to the forums!

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On April 2, 2020 at 7:05 AM, Saskia Rieko said:

today I am staying in bed

20200402_002.png

Is this in your home, or some public place? The bed almost looks like a watercolor painting and inspires me to do a painting. I would love to visit this location if I can, or know who makes the bed if I can't. 

• Like 8

Back when I started shopping for a mesh head, one of the heads in my shortlist was Genus Strong. I opted for Catwa in the end but yesterday Genus has put up the Strong head as a free gift in the group (it's in Notices, you don't have to visit the store). 

I think I like it better now than I did then.

200404_001.thumb.jpg.22bcb12f6eacfe9cdb0ae5fbebe85c3a.jpg

• Like 28

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Is this in your home, or some public place? The bed almost looks like a watercolor painting and inspires me to do a painting. I would love to visit this location if I can, or know who makes the bed if I can't. 

this is public, it's Scarlett Isle. Sorry I can't give you LM right now but it should be easy to find in search.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2