How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

The combination of the Signature Gianni body and head doesn't get much TLC in SL. Most people prefer to combine the body with a head from another maker. Granted, the Gianni head isn't the most refined in my opinion, but I like a challenge. I went full on redhead this time.

Archie

• Like 21

On 3/31/2020 at 5:43 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Nice to see you back, Kira, if even only for a flying visit.

And yes, I agree . . . @Talligurl does wonderful things with light, and with haze. It's a look I've tried to replicate a few times, with limited success.

Oh, you do your own magic, believe me! ❤️ And I haven't even dreamed of trying to replicate it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:27 PM, Ajay McDowwll said:

In a state of mild disbelief that I'm headed into the physical plant today (it's payday, and checks must be cut).

Ajay Coffee_062.png

Ooo, I'm loving this! The lines of that musical bar in the art work so nice mesh withe horizontal lines in your dress (as do the downward hanging cords). And, lest I forget, your whole avi is beatiful, and equally well (color-)coordinated. 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2020 at 1:49 PM, RaeLeeH said:

1846542521_LincolnZoo_Mar_28_2048_2.thumb.png.05c9e004ace3e0ab47db92a027774038.png

Today I was inspired by @Ajay McDowwll so I took Riley to a zoo. The Lincoln County Zoo to be exact. I wanted to explore somewhere I hadn't been before and not have to worry about setting up a pose etc, so it's not a perfect pic but I like it anyway. The zoo itself is very well done. We had a guided tour by a moving bot (?) named Kenny (I think he must have been drinking on the job the way he staggered all over the paths but don't tell anyone! XD) and we also picked up a few souvenirs too. There's a lot crammed in so those looking for places to take pics might also enjoy it. (And yes that bird looks possessed). 😆

If anyone's interested this is the SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lincoln County/220/87/21

Magnicifent pose! 👍 Been trying to make a still today too, but it won't be like anything you do! ❤️ You're getting better and better at this, dear! 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2020 at 10:38 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh dear.

Let me see if I can't get you down from there, you poor thing . . .

Try not to move . . . !

1421573307_Rescuing-Maddy-Blank.thumb.png.823ce41a7cc17249a6590c38fe8aa7fd.png

Stunning work, as always. ❤️ Absolutely amazing composition. And that roof-opening (as evinced by the light falling down) really adds a nice touch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1