How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So here's me with my new Genus "Strong" head, which was a free gift for group members today.

I had some problems with this photo, and I was somewhat distracted while I was taking it, because I was chatting with @Marut72, who was charming the p . . . who was being most charming and amusing in his conversational manner.

I'm not sure if I like this look or not. I haven't fiddled with my shape at all: this is just using my usual one. I think I'd want to adjust the lips, certainly, a bit. I was hoping it might make me look a bit older, but I'm not sure it does.

Interesting, though. And as @Catrie said to me, it's always useful to have a new mesh head for photos.

Strong-Blank.thumb.png.f075c8ba2e822671a33ae396230507d7.png

• Like 27

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I was hoping it might make me look a bit older, but I'm not sure it does.

It does. Like an older sister who is far to serious to approve of her silly little sister and her silly friends. 

• Haha 7

25 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

It does. Like an older sister who is far to serious to approve of her silly little sister and her silly friends. 

Yeah. I do look a little severe, don't I?

/me purses her lips thoughtfully. (But NOT severely!)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

With the help of many good ppl here, I found some good hair for my Choe, back wben: I never met a pie I didn't like

Today, I decided to use some void space behind a wall of what was once the ReBourne 'Dubai' skyhome. I literally totally gutted it, where only the outside outline still looks the same, LOL. Anyway, what was once their bathroom had some hidden space, that I used to create a lovely, red, and cosy bedroom for, for my Chloe. She now stars on the back wall, in red too, and forever in my heart. Sometimes things work out so well. :)

room.jpg

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 26