How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Here's today's effort at looking vaguely professional.  I'm headed in to the office in RL because there are Things That Must Be Done.

Also, it's my birthday today.  I'm 50.  It's going to be a different sort of celebration than we'd planned lol

Professional_011.png

Happy birthday Ajay

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Here's today's effort at looking vaguely professional.  I'm headed in to the office in RL because there are Things That Must Be Done.

Also, it's my birthday today.  I'm 50.  It's going to be a different sort of celebration than we'd planned lol

Professional_011.png

Happy Birthday, Ajay. 🙂

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1647175843_RaeBexBBApr32020_2048_2.thumb.png.72c89c5039a2dd72710bcb80bca3d966.png

Not posed, nothing fancy (unless you class a border as fancy) but I was so excited I had to post this. It was taken with my best friend (real and virtual) in Builder's Brewery this morning. We met seven years ago here in SL, and while we happen to be on opposite sides of the planet and regularly stay in touch via email, WhatsApp messages, videos etc it was awesome to finally catch up again real-time in world. We talked on voice for literally hours for the first time in at least six months, maybe more. So while I haven't changed my clothes since my last pic (just removed the glasses and changed my eyes back to brown - for now) I just had to share. 😊

• Like 28