How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Does this mean that you'll be gracing this thread with boudoir pics of your avi?

Asking for a friend.

Great pic! I'd never have thought this was a first attempt if you hadn't said so.

Just for you Scylla and your friend... by request.

20191206-skiingbeach.jpg

Edited by Marut72
  • Like 19
  • Haha 9

7 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Because I'm not good with IT, I send the pics to my e mail, save to my laptop, delete the rubbish, then post to here and flickr seperately. Laika does it totally different I know.

The advantage of posting the Flickr URL rather than uploading them directly into the post is that you are no longer limited by size for your posting .  You can post 1 or 10 or 20 pics all in the same post because it is not an actual upload.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

She said "WE have to shovel the snow". Where did she go?

cdc106 snow shoveling.png

18 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Just like cookie baking in Real Life. Same clothes. Same spotless kitchen. I mean, who doesn't bake in a wool mini and suede thigh-highs? The coffee is right though...  In RL it wouldn't be a windlight haze setting, it would just be a cloud of flour...

holiday baking crop 120519_001.jpg

I feel like our two photos together (mine posted right below yours) created a story! :)  You were out there shoveling away, while I snuck back inside, made coffee, snuck back in and got all cuted up and made cookies instead of shoveling. I think there would be a lot of good-hearted grumbling, eye-rolling and cookie eating.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I feel like our two photos together (mine posted right below yours) created a story! :)  You were out there shoveling away, while I snuck back inside, made coffee, snuck back in and got all cuted up and made cookies instead of shoveling. I think there would be a lot of good-hearted grumbling, eye-rolling and cookie eating.

Grinning here ... and while i was shoveling the snow alone, being a bit pissed, i might have smiled when entering the house .. because of the cookies and maybe, just maybe there was another dough cloud in the kitchen just a moment later. Yes, i can see that story enfolding!! :) Just don't ask me to help to clean the kitchen afterwards .. i did already shovel the snow 😎

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Meanwhile, Tati was off goofing around in the snow.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Stupid Question Alert!

I only know how to paste (drag & drop) my jpeg files directly from my Mac into the forum here. I notice that a lot of you guys post to Flickr and... how does it get posted into the forum? That’s the question? I have a Flickr account but I’m too busy in rl to post into both places. Any advise on this, pls?

😘

Posting Flickr Images - The longer version...

Often I want to control the size of the image appearing here. The forum imposes a maximum size but, no minimum. 

On Flickr click an image to get to its page. Notice in the lower right there is a down-arrowish-icon for downloading. Click it and select 'View all sizes.'  In the list of sizes click the size you want. The page changes to show that size image. Right-click the image and select 'Copy image address.' Paste that address in your post here.

This does not work for all Flickr images. If they have reserved all rights it isn't going to work. For most others it works.

49142654096_a8351687f2_t.jpg My ghost image

Edited by Nalates Urriah
add tiny image
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Hey, I was making sure the tube worked well!

Just now, TatianaNikolay said:

Well after playing in the snow....I stood on the bridge 😂

And the bridge works well, too? 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4