How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

More work on my Halloween costume... Oddly the lady-parts show through more in the hi-rez image than they do in-world, which might be a good thing... the less in-world.... 

NalHalSwim_023Cen.thumb.jpg.c9599630adcb82bf6b78d3ec92e37f74.jpg

Sorry, but I thought for this thread I better censor the interesting parts. The uncensored version is on Flickr

My bloody mouth doesn't show up well. GA.EG's Jennifer has a vampire addon, which I am wearing. I like it. I think the blood is well done and there are several options for how much, danty to brruuup. The teeth have fangs but they don't really show. The vampire face animations that come sort of show off the fangs but not that much. 🤔 

Digging through inventory I came up with the hat. Totally forgotten so nice surprise. Plus the ears and necklace were also forgotten accessories.

The gloves, barely visible here, are old system gloves I added to this Slink Redux body. They look pretty good for old stuff.

All the stuff I am wearing pushes me up to 116k ACI, high for me, but only 2.8MB of scripts, which the Redux body helps keep down even while wearing the Slink HUD. 

• Like 23

5 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

Can I just all the posters in this thread inspire me in my photos and help me push myself further so can I just say thank you for that. :) 

I'm learning paint.net editing skills so with thanks to you all being so supportive and encouraging along with few in world friends; I wouldn't of had the confidence to start posting in this friends so yeah i really appreciate that.  I'm so going to continue this, I am having way too much fun to stop now! :D 

This when I had to dress for friend's early Halloween party a few days back; as she going away and won't be back to November so I made picture and use as current in world profile picture.

halloween profile picture 2019.png

You look like my kinda woman but I don't think between us we'd make a whole :( 

halloween.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 10/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The Sitting 1

I'm sick as the proverbial dog today, and can't focus on much of anything - which may explain my petulant look here.

Who's got time for this? Where is my chicken soup and ginger ale? PAMPER ME!

1778698371_TheSitting1Blank.thumb.png.21c93d188183f9f6d933570688e3629b.png

Looks like 'someone' got the naughty chair 😙 (hope you're feeling better, hugs)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2019 at 5:59 PM, Walelu Summerwind said:

sukie100819_1.jpg

This is a memorizing! I just love this Walelu. 

As for my absence from the thread... I was away on a holiday for the last 2 weeks in rl and it was a wonderful relaxing time 🌴🧘‍♂️☀️... but seriously missed you guys! Haven’t yet been in-world since Sept, so nothing new to post yet..., but in the meantime catching up with everyone’s amazing post!!! Plus it’s scary time... so there’s that too!

~ Sara

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1