Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

2 minutes ago, Marty Triellis said:

If pennywise did drag, I'm loving this!

Now I am imagining a rocky horror show picturesque Tim Curry as Pennywise but basically the drag version. But thank you xD

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Your tattoos and the gut muscle shading are both present in that one, whereas in the right one the muscle shading is gone, which to me suggests you're wearing two tattoo layers.

Your are right.  I didn't even try to do extra shading on the regular body because I knew it would conflict with the tats.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

One outfit; two ways.  Guess which is Bakes on Mesh (not like it's all that hard)

collage.thumb.jpg.3d9b6071230bab700938dbdb21c2d42a.jpg

Your bewb tat isn't finished on the right one; I'm glad you went back to the artist to finish it on the left one. ♡ ×P

((BoM is def left. The more comparisons of these I see the more my personal preference still lies with no BoM. >< I just prefer the richness in the color and shading on the right. ._. ))

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Marty Triellis said:

We've been to specsavers babes

That would explain why you're not wearing the glasses. They broke. Shoulda gone to Boots.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Orwar said:

I'd think the one to the left is the BoM one. Your tattoos and the gut muscle shading are both present in that one, whereas in the right one the muscle shading is gone, which to me suggests you're wearing two tattoo layers.

I agree with your choice but for a different reason - I noticed a bit of alpha glitching between the hair and the tattoo layer in the second pic, which wouldn't happen with BOM. 

• Like 3

1153110688_LuxuriaSLForumUpload.thumb.png.8d59ef4905ddae5b45f298eed0df2b3b.png

Had to crop it a little for the forums.

• Like 26