How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Cherish Demonge said:

Oh nice, Yeah i used to rock Catwa. They are great, have you tried Lelutka, they have some awesome male heads. 

I have both Andrea and Guy, yes. But since I'm a CSR for Catwa (and Skell is 'my own' Catwa head, as it were) I wear those almost exclusively. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can I just all the posters in this thread inspire me in my photos and help me push myself further so can I just say thank you for that. :) 

I'm learning paint.net editing skills so with thanks to you all being so supportive and encouraging along with few in world friends; I wouldn't of had the confidence to start posting in this friends so yeah i really appreciate that.  I'm so going to continue this, I am having way too much fun to stop now! :D 

This when I had to dress for friend's early Halloween party a few days back; as she going away and won't be back to November so I made picture and use as current in world profile picture.

halloween profile picture 2019.png

• Like 27