Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

After looking at these photos above, I feel boring now.  The top and hat are full perm items, but I made the textures.  Styling here with my false eyelashes and pink claws.  These claws are for dress-up.  Dinkies are very tame and nice.  

Snapshot_681.png

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

After looking at these photos above, I feel boring now.  The top and hat are full perm items, but I made the textures.  Styling here with my false eyelashes and pink claws.  These claws are for dress-up.  Dinkies are very tame and nice. 

You look too adorkable. I: Dinkies are some of the cutest avis ever, damn it. 💛

• Like 7

Like the kind of dingbat who would finally break down and get a mesh body because they didn't read the description of a L$50 outfit that won't work with their system avatar. Photo taken at the delightfully creepy Pendle Hill.

Snapshot_006.thumb.png.1feb2a9735a422740fc79dda060718c1.png

Edited by Lyssa Greymoon
  • Like 28

15 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Now some attitude......I've never smoked, ever but this came with one of my animations, so...………..

SL09a.png

Glad this is only a virtual world...... smoke gets in your eyes...... 😋

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

You look too adorkable. I: Dinkies are some of the cutest avis ever, damn it. 💛

Yes, they are adorkable and the cutest I've ever seen too.  But, look at the detail in those outfits above and the shoes!  Maybe Dinkies could have more detailed shoes and outfits soon.  I asked one of the creators if she could make some clogs for Spring.  3D flowers on the clogs would be cute, too!    3D belts, I'd look forward to those too if possible.  

Problem is the camera position and the small size of the Dinkie.  The camera has a difficult time finding the Dinkies.  But, we can always try more details and 3D bits to see if it shows up or not.  

Edited by FairreLilette

For some reason I keep getting left at the alter? Maybe my new hair scared him away? 
sara dark day.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Snapshot_019.thumb.png.e5a54bf17879d3e3ca84c1cf42de179e.png

The Apricot Paws Feety Peets where never really designed with the AVI(L) in mind, so they're not what you'd call a perfect fit.

Luckily. The Peetywarmers hide that fact. Though I do have to keep them on all the time.

• Like 22

5 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

00383.jpg

Lucky dogs 🐶 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2