How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Syn Anatine and @Sagadin - I just got logged in to a notice that led me to this super deal

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/5L-5Days-PIXEL-BOX-Steampunk-Victorian-Brooch-Bow-with-Clock/13531943

Oh my gosh thank you! That entire store is a steal as far as prices go. *grabs a sack of coins and skips off*

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Following @Syn Anatine's lead, I thought I'd dress as steampunkish as I could manage without buying anything new and do the Steam Hunt. Ended up wandering around the fourth location and taking pictures instead of looking for clues...

saga-564.jpg

Wonderful look!

I finished the hunt today and was busy unpacking the many goodies and boy was I pleasantly surprised by a lot of them! So much furniture and decorations, too! I am *this* close to either purchase/rent another parcel to set up my own little steampunk hide out or completely change my snow lot.

Hmm, or I could compromise, lovely snow lot on the outside, steampunk heaven on the inside. It'd be like stepping from one world into another! (I just can't bring myself to plop down an actual steampunk build on my lot when my neighbours are so in the snow theme with me x3333 (and the view is just too nice to build up in the air!)

• Like 3

On 3/22/2018 at 11:18 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I started getting dressed thinking I wanted something casual just to go shopping in.  Don't want to freak the mundanes, you know.  Yet here I am in thigh high boots and wrapped in chains all over again.

Amazing how the universe conspires to make that happen... O.o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sagadin said:

Following @Syn Anatine's lead, I thought I'd dress as steampunkish as I could manage without buying anything new and do the Steam Hunt. Ended up wandering around the fourth location and taking pictures instead of looking for clues...

saga-564.jpg

I see you've been to Rhonda Huntress' Hunting 101 class. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Snapshot_153.thumb.jpg.555effdd207a4c209e0b5cef9d04fad0.jpg

it´s actually yesterday´s outfit but we were in a hurry to head into the city cos I needed to buy a belated bday gift for my classmate... and yes, the hoodie says Friendship is magic and has Rarity and Pinkie Pie on it (I´m a huge fluttershy fan, but yeah she´s a rarity *snickers* on toys and clothes^^)

• Like 15