How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Prisqua Newall said:

Would it be wrong to ask what's the idea behind the drones? Are they avatars?

Yes, they are avatars, although they're wearing the CC Drone Suit, which is a very, very restrictive RLV item in spite of its looks. Once locked inside the suit, the wearer has absolutely no control anymore over its settings, and is totally at the mercy of her "Owner". And I mean totally: Not only the looks of the suit, but each and every ability of the wearer that can be restricted (or taken away) via RLV, can be restricted (or taken away) via this suit's control menu -and the "Owner" doesn't even have to be on the same sim as the wearer to access her suit menu.
The suit even auto-replaces the name of its wearer in Open Chat to a "drone name", for example "Drone C-3948" (in case of @eighthdwarf Checchinato ), taking even the identity of the wearer away. 

Edited by ThorinII
clarification
  • Like 2

Clearly I've had better ideas than going out dressed like this just to get a cooler picture. I regret everything.

eV1eRLP.png

Blooper Shot:

ofE1wbr.png

Because fudge everything I'm going back in!!!

Edited by Syn Anatine
  • Like 13
  • Haha 16

Love that set, @Syn Anatine :D

As for me, last night - after an hour or two of demoing - I finally took the plunge with something I've been wanting to do for ages: I bought Maitreya Lara and the V-Tech flat chest mod and set about creating a bishōnen persona for Skell (to add to his several other personas). Below are pics of my first efforts, and I know I still have a long way to go before I'm happy with it. I'll be fiddling with the shape a lot more, to reduce the hips and also square up the head a little (it still looks a bit too femme for what I'm aiming at) but it's a start.

bishonen.thumb.jpg.68067a8e66f70c4c6a3f6f623cc76c35.jpg

And yeah, I suspect this persona is going to be a mouthy, punky little bastard. I can't see any variant of Skell ever being full-on femboi ;)

Anyone have any shape slider recommendations to reduce the femme hips on this shape? I've been futzing around with the various hip sliders and love-handles/saddlebags/etc but I've yet to find a result I'm happy with.

(I guess this is as close to a female avatar that any of you will ever see Skell get *g*)

Yes, I've already bought about eight pairs of heels...

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Thank you n.n it's my preferred look for when I feel like being myself.

I like your thought of your avatar having vastly different persona's, I've never looked at it this way even though I take it to the extreme. One day I'm a female, one day I'm a male (unfortunately need to give him a thorough mesh make-over.), another day I'm an old grandma (I have this super adorable avatar for it!) and the next? A derpy dragon. And the list goes on ad nauseum.

At this point Syn is pretty much Mystique from the X-Men.
I don't want to bother with Alts so Mystique she/he/it is!

And now to your femboy, gosh that sideview of the body makes me feel like swooning, it looks so elegant and dare I say downright lickable. The partial profile view of the face is pretty dang good already but I do agree when it comes to the frontal view, something about the jaw just doesn't seem right. Rest of it however is impressive and I can't wait to see him once you're done!
Also, I've just prowled through your flickr and holy mother of god you have talent and I am super jealous of how amazing you can make male avatars look. If I was half as good I'd never change to female again because I'd be too busy watching that eyecandy on my screen all day instead :x

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

as if you´d need a reason for heels... I bet that was on one shopping spree and you got like 80 pair of heels for Skell ^^ (I wouldn´t be surprised to see him in a suit and heels with a beard...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I love wearing jeans but whenever the pants are "skinny" they often cut half of the body's original shape into something too skinny. Even when the pants are fitted to that body specifically.

YBzKwGy.png

I love wearing them to but I hate that they cut off half of the shape ... I'd like my shape to be the size that it is with the jeans please lol .. I totally get where you come from. 

1 hour ago, Syn Anatine said:

Clearly I've had better ideas than going out dressed like this just to get a cooler picture. I regret everything.

eV1eRLP.png

Blooper Shot:

ofE1wbr.png

Because fudge everything I'm going back in!!!

OMG love these shots! I'd be like that too haha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

As for me, last night - after an hour or two of demoing - I finally took the plunge with something I've been wanting to do for ages: I bought Maitreya Lara and the V-Tech flat chest mod and set about creating a bishōnen persona for Skell (to add to his several other personas). Below are pics of my first efforts, and I know I still have a long way to go before I'm happy with it. I'll be fiddling with the shape a lot more, to reduce the hips and also square up the head a little (it still looks a bit too femme for what I'm aiming at) but it's a start.

bishonen.thumb.jpg.68067a8e66f70c4c6a3f6f623cc76c35.jpg

And yeah, I suspect this persona is going to be a mouthy, punky little bastard. I can't see any variant of Skell ever being full-on femboi ;)

Anyone have any shape slider recommendations to reduce the femme hips on this shape? I've been futzing around with the various hip sliders and love-handles/saddlebags/etc but I've yet to find a result I'm happy with.

(I guess this is as close to a female avatar that any of you will ever see Skell get *g*)

Looks good. I could always post my sliders for a frame of reference (or comparison), I had that same problem in the beginning with the hips. ;) Oh hey, I have the same Grima harness and gloves!

• Like 3