How many Linden Homes do you have today?

AzureWaves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have one and have only ever had one paid account. Judging from the disbelieving reactions to this, it's considered unusual and you're probably more typical of what people do. If you can afford it and you're finding it fun, I don't see it's a big deal. If you can't afford it, cut back. Eating is more important.

• Like 4

I have just one, but that is all I need.  I like a little variety, so I decided to go with a 512sm parcel in Bellisseria and purchased 512 on the mainland.  Don't decide on how many you should have based upon how many I have, go with what makes you happy.

You're not going to find many people on a public forum who admit to having more than a dozen, regardless of whether that's actually the case. And of course there are grey areas; would your partner's house count towards your total? What about your friend who grabbed a parcel for you to decorate but never goes there herself? Does RL partner who never logs in count as an alt for these purposes?

I have one premium account at the moment, who moved into a Trad yesterday in the hope of new floorplans happening before the end of the year. I'm considering downgrading her to basic when she comes up for renewal in the spring, since I'm currently having hardware issues which prevent me spending too much time inworld and I can't afford to replace my computer right now. The most I've ever had is two, when I've temporarily upgraded alts to try out new themes and/or change their names.

If it's a hobby you can afford in terms of time and money, knock yourself out, but I have my doubts about how many houses one individual can realistically enjoy to their full potential; which, to me, would involve at a minimum decorating the place and visiting once a week. I've never been able to see the point in bagging a house in a prime location and having it sit empty.

• Like 4

I have two: one Vic and one stilt on pier.  My alt nabbed a location that was too good to pass up, so I guess she will stay premium for a while.  I (Lysi) have the Vic of my dreams, so I don't anticipate leaving this spot either.  I'm not getting any more premium accounts, and I doubt I'll go P+ unless those 2048s "soon" impressive me significantly.  I do kind of wish that the Moles had offered one more one story Vic plan though. 

• Like 1

I have two, a Vic and a trad.   I didn't intend having two but I screwed up canceling the premium for my alt and she wound up with another year's worth of premium.  I'm planning to cancel her back to basic when it comes due(prolly a month before that so I don't screw up again). I might switch to premium plus if they ever release the 2048s and they turn out to be to die for but not until I see when soon is.

• Like 2

Two Linden Homes, a 1024 Sakura and a 512 Newbrooke, and 1536 of mainland. One account is premium and the other premium plus. I use the extra sqm for my shop and a little parcel in the middle of nowhere with a tiny skybox. However, once the premium plus Linden Homes are released, I may end up with just one Linden Home any my shop.

• Like 1

Fewer than a year ago (when I had a couple one-month premium hopper accounts), more than I’ll have come January. My secluded Trad in Innside (with thanks and a tip o’ the hat to Fay), a riverside Vic, a lakeside Log home, an on-pier, backing west onto the void Stilt, an on-water Stilt next to an island with lush vegetation, and my thoroughly gorgeous Sakura. The account holding the on-pier Stilt will be downgraded in January. The account holding the Log home will be downgraded in May (should have happened this past May) but I’ll abandon that home in January as well… unless the moles debut a new one-storey Log home as part of the older themes revamp! (I can dream -) Only the Trad and Sakura are ‘forever’ homes, and I have no interest in Premium +.

• Like 2

A Traditional, Stilt, Log, Victorian and Newbrooke.  Each one has has a gorgeous water view, and I will be hard pressed to give up any.  Plus I am waiting for the 2048's to be released as I went Premium Plus on my main, which is me!.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.