What are you watching today?

1 minute ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I want a Baby Yoda in SL...

Copyright would prevent it... and Disney has a pretty big sledgehammer so that's not a light issue...

But still...

I ordered one in RL, guess it’ll have to do.

HE’S JUST SO DANGED CUTE!!!

They should just change the name to “Baby Yoda”

6 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Like this..

Scientists: "We believe that the universe is this old. No wait, -this- old. Okay. Oh and this star... Is that old. No, -that-old, actually. Soooo... This star is 2 Bn years older than the universe. Sounds about right!"
   Me: "But ... How ..?"
   Scientists: "The dark matter theory!"
   Me: "Okay, but, it's an unprov--"
   Scientists: "Dark. Matter. M'kay?"

It reminds me of the old 'Nothing can go faster than the speed of light, it's impossible. Just not gonna happen, m'kay?' but also 'Oh, that glow? Yeah, that's from particles moving at roughly 1.25 times the speed of light.'

15 hours ago, Orwar said:

Scientists: "We believe that the universe is this old. No wait, -this- old. Okay. Oh and this star... Is that old. No, -that-old, actually. Soooo... This star is 2 Bn years older than the universe. Sounds about right!"
   Me: "But ... How ..?"
   Scientists: "The dark matter theory!"
   Me: "Okay, but, it's an unprov--"
   Scientists: "Dark. Matter. M'kay?"

It reminds me of the old 'Nothing can go faster than the speed of light, it's impossible. Just not gonna happen, m'kay?' but also 'Oh, that glow? Yeah, that's from particles moving at roughly 1.25 times the speed of light.'

I just think it's interesting is all..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just think it's interesting is all..

Oh, it is! But it also shows us that we've got a long way to go still, when it comes to understanding the fabric of the universe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Oh, it is! But it also shows us that we've got a long way to go still, when it comes to understanding the fabric of the universe.

We have a long way to go even with our own solar system..Just the size of it is amazing,yet it's a spec in our galaxy..

For voyager to reach the oort cloud from where it is now,it's going to take another 30,000 years, and it's already well past pluto..

When i hear things like that it makes me look at where humans were 30,000 years ago..Then realize that in 30,000 years voyager may be the only thing in the universe we have left behind..

Because it's a good chance we'll be long gone and extinct and everything about us covered up and fossilized by then..hehehehe

• Like 1

I think this just became one of my most favorite Quinten Tarintino movies

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood..

All I'm going to say is,if you haven't seen it,don't look at any clips other than the trailer..Don't youtube clips or try to get any more information about it that can spoil it for you..

It takes place in 1969 and based around an actor and his stunt double that are past their peak in their careers..The actor played by Leonardo DiCaprio Notices one day that he is living next door to Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate..

Oh yea,I almost forgot..The Manson family is in the movie as well..

If you research anything,I would suggest Charles Manson and the Manson family..

just don't research this movie..you will regret it.. hehehehe

It's so good you just don't want to spoil it..Trust me! It's just that good..One of the best build ups a movie has ever given me..

ok I've said enough and don't want to spoil it.

• Like 1

I've been watching 6 Underground..

It's a Ryan Reynolds action movie about a tech genius billionaire that grew up playing with magnets to the point he was inventing different types and 5 others with each their own special talents..They fake their deaths and become a task force to improve the world by taking out the really evil powerful people that are, as they put it,Putting too much stuff in the box..

They have a box and put all the bad stuff happening in the world in this box..If one of the bad guys on their list of evil powerful people puts too much stuff in the box,they go after them to get rid of them..pretty much..hehehe

It was pretty good..