What are you watching today?

This was really good..I didn't know it was going to be partly a musical..

It didn't really feel like a documentary or a biography more than it did a fantasy ride..It was really neat how they combined his real life with the ride they take you on..

All his songs are used in it also ,which I really did not understand just how many great songs he had..I mean I knew them,but just never realized there were so many that were just so great..

If I had to actually describe the movie,I would say,just take a look at one of his wild outfits,it's kind of like that..hehehe

Just to add..Elton John didn't sing a single song in the movie..It was all Taron Egerton singing Elton Johns songs

ETA:This part here,after he say's something about having to go out on stage in front of Niel Diamond and the Beach boys and calling them American musical geniuses and then hearing him do his song..It just felt like if i was there watching him,it would have been on the line of The Beatles knocking Elvis off the pedestal..

That's what it felt like when I seen this scene..it was just so good..

Ok I'm done adding to this post..I just really liked this movie so much and his music..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

I just finished watching Seven Pounds..

I never seen it before and can't seem to stop crying..I haven't had a movie grab a hold of me and hold on tight like this, from the beginning to the end and well after it was over,in such a long time..

Will Smith and Rosario Dawson  are so good together and have one of the best kisses I think I've seen in a movie..

I'm not going to give anything away for those that may not have seen it yet.. I just think it was such a beautiful movie and so well done..

I'm still in tears..it was just so good..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

81SRq6xmrYL._SY445_.jpg.77460374f247bc1438eedb59df53ef72.jpg

It's an unlikely choice but this was the first show I ever saw on pay TV (when I was house-sitting my mum's place years ago) before I could afford it. It's the kind of show I can have running in the background or sit and watch for hours. Nothing like watching others' suffering to make my everyday life seem that much more... comfortable?

• Haha 2

Just started binge watching Vikings.

I was never into big battle things but GOT changed that for me.

and when that colour pallet and blood and gore start to bore me I switch it up with  Marvelous Mrs Maisel, which my mother and several others have been harassing me to watch.

it's incredibly stupid that I took so long to start watching it considering I dabble in Stand up comedy. The first two minutes had me hooked.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaxineWarridious said:

Just started binge watching Vikings.

I was never into big battle things but GOT changed that for me.

and when that colour pallet and blood and gore start to bore me I switch it up with  Marvelous Mrs Maisel, which my mother and several others have been harassing me to watch.

it's incredibly stupid that I took so long to start watching it considering I dabble in Stand up comedy. The first two minutes had me hooked.

I try to get everyone I know to watch Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. It’s so hilarious!

I'm late to the party, Netflix algorithms being what they are to me (I don't know why), but I'm enjoying the characters and story of Hemlock Grove.  I have to look away a lot when they go for the angry-looking sex and the regular vomiting (not always unrelated), but there's enough to keep me engaged, and I do like Olivia.

• Like 1

I was watching The True Facts Series on you tube when I seen they made one of Morgan Freeman and a really funny one about Sad Cats Diary..

They both had me in tears laughing..

They are both really good..But then again all those videos are really good..

Anyone that doesn't know about them,It's a play on Morgan Freeman doing nature shows..They are hilarious and have me laughing to where I can't catch my breath just about every time..

Anyways,here are the ones about Morgan Freeman and Sad Cats Diary.

• 2 weeks later...