What are you watching today?

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be watching Fraiser for a little bit before bed.. it's one of those shows that I can watch over and over..I think I'm on my fifth time watching the series.. Not back to back ,but will w

My viewing habits have gone off the rails. I watch videos on youtube like a street food vendor making a ham and eggs sandwich, then an episode of Blue Planet. I watched the new IT movie. Still not sca

After I got home from work,Soon as my tea was finished I curled up on the couch and turned on Baby Driver. I love this movie    

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Real live human beings are about to be shot into outer space in a rocket. 

(in 9 years) The clouds that is over the SC are awful....making the way for rich mofos to go into space!

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Sad 1
Just now, Tarina Sewell said:

The clouds that is over the SC are awful....

I know... I'm waiting for them to get the weather update in a few minutes. I'm afraid it's going to be canceled. 

• Like 1

I am so sad, I was watching Dark Matter, the SyFy Show on netflix and not having been updated on events, I got to the end of the episodes on netflix and it left me hanging as the alien invasion begins, now I do a google search to see when season 4 was released or if I need another service and I found out it was canceled and now I am at this point so frustrated and longing for more SyFy space adventure.. and netflix keeps throwing Star Trek up in my screen and I am just not interested in that... Black matter was exciting, funny and had a lovable android in it and I feel cheated! 

I watched COde 8 and thought it sucked.   Although I did watch the wrong missy and found it charming if not vulgar..  

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Real live human beings are about to be shot into outer space in a rocket. 

Lanzamiento aplazado.... Más días aguantando con los pelos de punta...

El sábado será el nuevo intento.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I put this here because i had this on my favourites for the dance and i'm also watching it now. Though i would be watching the new seasons of Seeker series if i could so here's a trailer of it also. 9_9

Edited by Ansiri
"new seasons of"