What are you watching today?

58 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm gonna start up this show for the third time..

I just love this show and hate that they canceled it in season 5..it was just getting even more better..

Last Man On Earth

I had read that the show was rumored to be picked up by netflix or hulu or some streaming service- still waiting :( I loved it, too.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

I had read that the show was rumored to be picked up by netflix or hulu or some streaming service- still waiting :( I loved it, too.

I sure hope so,because it was one of my favorites..

I loved when they would get people on that you thought would fit in well and then something silly would happen to them and it would end up just being the core group again..

Like when Will Ferrel was on there..hehehehe

It's such a great show.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I sure hope so,because it was one of my favorites..

I loved when they would get people on that you thought would fit in well and then something would;d happen to them and it would end up just being the core group again..

Like when Will Ferrel was on there..hehehehe

It's such a great show.

Yea! How can it just be left with all those people coming out of the underground bunker!?!?  

Just now, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Yea! How can it just be left with all those people coming out of the underground bunker!?!?  

I heard what was supposed to happen sort of with those people..But don't want to spoil it if they do bring it back..Plus it may just be what they hoped for in it as well..

hehehe

• Like 1

I watched Supernatural religiously for 10 years and then stopped watching 2014.  I started watching this new season that began in October.  So I have several years to go back and watch in the meantime.  I had no idea that there was a Scooby-Doo and Supernatural crossover!  I love Scooby Doo!!  The standalone episodes of Supernatural are some of my faves so this really made my day to find out about!  🎃🍭💀🍬⛈️🍫👻🕷️☠️🦇 Happy Halloween!!

1-2.jpg

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 1