When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

specific

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

When I read that I took a chance and grabbed a Stilt on Land ...

but what did I get? THIS ...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fale Lua/56/232/0

Will be abandoning right away!

I'm in Falule lua now, and as i see not many are available in this area i think only 2 homes, and yes not a nice ones!

Edit: I checked what you got, and as a person who likes OL i would say it's a nice one, If i don't have a specific location in mind I would be happy to get it!

Edited by SarahThe Wanderer
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i put back at least to stilts today   ,one on pier and one on water , this was hours ago and they still show as lindenhomes .why does it take so long before they show on the LP     ?   

Maybe it's like it seems to be with other themes, that there have to be TWO of the same kind in the queue before you can see them on LP. Since the LP is treating OW, OL, and OP as different types, putting one of each back might not trigger them to go. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Is there any sort of release schedule? Would appreciate an official update, like when they said it would be MWF only and never stuck to it. I see some people are guessing 3 daily in alphabetical order.. and if I’ve seen anything about how LL operates, as soon as you think you know, they flip it upside down. May the Z regions go today LOL! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The two last releases was 3 regions each. But not alphabetical, 3 random ones, but starting with the same letter.

I have no idea if they will continue to do it. Or if they will release the same time. And if they will say what their plan is? Unlikely.

They do this a few times until we agree that this is how they are doing it, then turn around and do something else?

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Is there any sort of release schedule? Would appreciate an official update, like when they said it would be MWF only and never stuck to it. I see some people are guessing 3 daily in alphabetical order.. and if I’ve seen anything about how LL operates, as soon as you think you know, they flip it upside down. May the Z regions go today LOL! 

One of the Linden's commented in the last few days (can't remember which one or which thread) but he said that they will not tell when releases are going to happen, because of glitches that could happen ahead of time, and people being disappointed/complaining :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

10 minutes ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

One of the Linden's commented in the last few days (can't remember which one or which thread) but he said that they will not tell when releases are going to happen, because of glitches that could happen ahead of time, and people being disappointed/complaining :(

They won't announce the smaller releases - just a few regions.  If/when they do the big full release, Patch will update the official thread at the top of this sub-forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They won't announce the smaller releases - just a few regions.  If/when they do the big full release, Patch will update the official thread at the top of this sub-forum.

Thanks, good to know :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zyrelia said:

Letting this one go in a few minutes, Stilts were fun to decorate but I prefer the Victorian theme. Hope someone gets to enjoy this beautiful spot 😊

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.e3ef0af9185f346dac6a98c32b015362.png

5 hours ago, TarraMcBain said:

Hi!  If there is anyone interested in a great Victorian next to a park western facing on waters edge let me know I will be releasing this one tonight http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/70/68/31  Have a great day!

Did you see the Victorian I am releasing tonight?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TarraMcBain said:

Hi!  If there is anyone interested in a great Victorian next to a park western facing on waters edge let me know I will be releasing this one tonight http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/70/68/31  Have a great day!

What a pretty house and location!  I already have a house by the sea but this is so tempting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.