When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I’m guessing half released. Still roughly 70 regions to go! 

I have not counted, but I would say less than 50% is released. Speaking about Stilts only, not the new boat regions by the side of them.

I have clicked on regions - on houses - and it looks like it is more regions with houses "Protected land", than regions with individual names.

I am sure it is more than half left. Maybe 60 - 70% left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Man, everyone has been fast! Saw only one pier parcel appear this whole time since the first of today's releases and it was already gone by the time I got to the next page. Other than that, no piers.

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Sad 2
13 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

Man, everyone has been fast! Saw only one pier parcel appear this whole time since the first of today's releases and it was already gone by the time I got to the next page. Other than that, no piers.

Some sims I've noticed have very few pier ones, others a lot :(

• Sad 1
16 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

AHAHAHA, I just caught one and it was on the other side next door to the neighbor I was trying to get away from. Only unlike the one I released earlier on the other side of the neighbor, it wasn't an end parcel. Bad luck today. Maybe tomorrow will look up!

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

DiD get up! was curious ... but tooo late! :(

Midnight ... and all gone!

Only on Land left!

I did just see an OW show up a second ago after you posted, so if you like those you might want to try refreshing a few times before you go back to bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My internet isn't fast enough for these slow releases. Only ever really pick up ones others have abandoned soon after the release. I love the stilt homes, the on water, pier and on land all have a vibe I like.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

My internet isn't fast enough for these slow releases. Only ever really pick up ones others have abandoned soon after the release. I love the stilt homes, the on water, pier and on land all have a vibe I like.

Yeah, the 3 regions at a time release schedule they have right now is really, really rough. Everything is picked up in a matter of seconds. Not even minutes, it seems as soon as they are released they are gone. Mucho stressful!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was lucky enough to get one in Float Alone, but it is hard when you are competing with "teams" (of alts) who sweep in and take as many as they can get. So yeah, releasing just a few regions at a time definitely makes it harder for those playing without teams!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I was lucky enough to get one in Float Alone, but it is hard when you are competing with "teams" (of alts) who sweep in and take as many as they can get. So yeah, releasing just a few regions at a time definitely makes it harder for those playing without teams!

Oh man, I didn't even stop to think that people are using multiple alts at once on the same release. It's stressful as it is trying to be fast enough on ONE account. I can't even imagine what kind of internet speed and set up people have for a mass parcel run. Oof!

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

3 minutes ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

Oh man, I didn't even stop to think that people are using multiple alts at once on the same release. It's stressful as it is trying to be fast enough on ONE account. I can't even imagine what kind of internet speed and set up people have for a mass parcel run. Oof!

it must be some sort of game to them -- to see how many they can manage to get in a single region.  Long term, I don't think they hold them all, so I can't think of any other reason for it.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

it must be some sort of game to them -- to see how many they can manage to get in a single region.  Long term, I don't think they hold them all, so I can't think of any other reason for it.

Yeah, I was trying to contemplate the logistics of that. I have four linden home accounts (my main, my fiance's account, an old alt I created on a whim, and a new alt I created just for the homes). And on those, I always have three "keepers", each in a different style. And with the homeless account, I can either hold on to something temporarily to decorate and have fun with, or I can play GoH. Right now my trad and houseboat are so perfect for me I don't even try looking at other parcels in those styles. So my homeless account has just been trying for a perfect stilt or maaaayyyybe a better victorian.

In order to send out all my accounts at once I'd have to release my keepers. And it would be purely a gamble that they'd get anything I like, so I could wind up with nothing that makes me super happy. That's not appealing, at least to me personally.

So I wonder if the people with armies also have keepers on some accounts, but have even more accounts above and beyond that to send out en masse? Too rich for my blood! I'll just wait until more are released or someone posts about releasing a parcel that speaks to me.

• Like 8

I have 3 accounts that I play for homes. So far my male alt has the perfect location for me. If I could trade to this account safely I definitely would to retire that account. But so far this account and my other alt are looking. Once this one gets its location then all the others will stop looking for homes, release the ones they get and move on. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

No one is trying to own an entire region. What GOHers want is the parcel of their dream. In a region, maybe 2-3 spots are good.

That doesn't really explain claiming 3 or more parcels in a new region and then keeping them all. I doubt any of us can really say what goes on in the mind of another GOHer. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 6