When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Loretta String said:

it seems that all the problems of the past got solved, as the release was rolled out smoothly.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

So it MIGHT have been a test and we MIGHT see the long promised mass release today??

That's what came to mind as well. It might have been a test release to see if they are able to continue. We'll see. 

• Like 3

Jipppyyyy jay jay!! IT CAN BE DONE!

Just now I managed to transfer a nice Stilt on Pier home from one alt (whose 1 month premium will expire at 15th of January) to another (whose 1 year premium will expire in July)!

Yesterday I tried something like that with someone from this forum but it did NOT work out. I landed with a Stilt on Pier but with another one I did not want.

So it CAN work out after all! But it is risky!

But now I am prepared;: one longterm alt keeping a Stilt that is not perfect but good enough till July, two free alts expiring at 15th  (which I will definitely degrade if the Stilt masses did not happen by then ) and another pair expiring 31st who can swap places with them.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Jipppyyyy jay jay!! IT CAN BE DONE!

Just now I managed to transfer a nice Stilt on Pier home from one alt (whose 1 month premium will expire at 15th of January) to another (whose 1 year premium will expire in July)!

Yesterday I tried something like that with someone from this forum but it did NOT work out. I landed with a Stilt on Pier but with another one I did not want.

So it CAN work out after all! But it is risky!

But now I am prepared;: one longterm alt keeping a Stilt that is not perfect but good enough till July, two free alts expiring at 15th  (which I will definitely degrade if the Stilt masses did not happen by then ) and another pair expiring 31st who can swap places with them.

I have downgraded so many alts, I only have one now. She expires the 16th. I will try to hunt for a perfect location with her. But the scary part is the terrible risky transfer. Or else, I must continue to pay Premium for her. And I have a good location for myself already. I almost don't dare to hunt again.

If I continue to pay for Premium... the more Linden Homes, the less I use them. Sigh. First world problems.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Loretta String said:

it seems that all the problems of the past got solved, as the release was rolled out smoothly.

Maybe, maybe not.  Other than the few regions that were released, nothing else has happened yet.  No real clue as to how it all actually went and what problems might or might not have been discovered.

Time will tell.  If all is good, then we should get the full release sometime today.  Or maybe we'll just get some more test regions for now.

• Like 5

Nowadays you nearly allways see Camper and Loghome - obviously the least wanted hometypes - you often also see a Victorian, a Houseboat, a Traditional (either or seldom more than one type at a time) - you seldom see a Stilt on Land ...

... as soon as you will see a Stilt on Pier that does not go away as soon as you refresh the page ... THEN it may be the moment we are waiting for! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'm dying to get one in Luna Sea

For obvious reasons

We will have to try to make that happen if you don't catch one! Perhaps if any of us get a good parcel there we can coordinate a release during an off-peak time to increase your chances of snagging it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

It's still F's left. I keep an eye on Float alone.

I did notice many of the Ferrymans Drift homes were unreleased when I had a look around a couple hours ago. The OL ones, and that region has a large number of OL parcels that are beachfront and sometimes even have decks over the water (a few infuriating ones that are turned the wrong way with decks on land and front door in water as well, but maybe that just makes me twitch and others don't mind). So I'm not surprised to learn there are also other F regions unreleased considering that one is only halfway.

Hmmm... I wonder if they ran into an issue and stopped mid-way? Definitely curious to know how things are working behind the scenes. Hopefully not too stressful for the team.

I'm looking forward to more releases in the near future after logging in again tonight. I was pretty happy with my stilt parcel until my next door neighbor started, uh, decorating. I guess that's what we will call the mess that's popped up over there. Complete with bright flashing lights! Wheeeee... 🙄

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Like 3

What I think, and this is me thinking, is that LL has abandoned the "big release" and is going to release triplets - 3 regions spread. Maybe one such release every 24 hours.

That way, Stilt homes will last longer. Because after such a release, it will be SoL abandoned and showing up for hours.

I have seen a SoL multiple times already, or it is the same tossed back.

(I am using 3 letters instead of 2, it is easier for me to think about them:

• SoL = Stilts on Land
  • SoW = Stilts on Water
  • SoP = Stilts on Pier)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Cyanide Pixie said:

So I guess tomorrow afternoon will be the Gs? Time to study the map and figure out roughly which day each region is releasing 😆

If they keep releasing Stiltregions at 2:00 pm SLT (which is 11pm my time) I will miss them all, for I am in bed by then. On the other hand if I would stay up just to catch a release there will be none I guess! :(

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If they keep releasing Stiltregions at 2:00 pm SLT (which is 11pm my time) I will miss them all, for I am in bed by then. On the other hand if I would stay up just to catch a release there will be none I guess! :(

it would be fair if they released them at different times ,so all timezones have a good change to grab something 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Conspiracy theory: LL think you (and I) have enough Linden homes now! 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.