When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Malayaa said:

Releasing a beautiful corner traditional in Stone Harbor with amazing back yard and water views IF and only if you have a viewer capable of derendering.  Otherwise...no view.  Well, unless you use a Winchester with the back deck.  Disclaimers over lol.  It is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stone Harbor/223/52/40

I will release it at 10 am.  The first 2 pictures are with major derendering, the 3rd is what it looks like with everything intact.

1178670826_StoneHarbornuderendered.jpg.88491480d35506ddc28d2e5fae3361ea.jpg

1235555585_StoneHarbornuderenderedbackview.png.217153c472b5ca49e8461c4cb66341b3.png

1060527266_StoneHarbornewhedges.png.44c85d79a40cb880e4e94821d168b940.png

Beautiful!

• Like 1

This is bittersweet for me, but I'm letting go of my Victorian in Effing Parade at 4:30am SLT. This was my very first linden home and I adore it. Pretty street corner parcel, nice landscaping, and great region name. I'm only letting it go because I picked up a riverside Victorian on an alt that I decided to keep instead (with extra urging from a friend who let it go himself last week for a houseboat and still wants to visit it). Hitting that "abandon land" button is going to sting this time around... I hope whoever picks it up will enjoy it!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Effing Parade/94/169/27

Snapshot_011.jpg

EDIT: Aaaand... it has been done 😭

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, MillyWH said:

So I grabbed a stilt home on an alt. Then decided I didnt want to have 2 accounts. I just managed to sell my mainland plot and ther are no stilt homes right now . Hoepfully more will be released soon

Yes it will be... but when? "Soon". "Soon" is a very fluid word in SL.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

That one is still listed as protected and not able to be selected

That's not the one i'm talking about. It is near it, though. I actually wasn't even aware there was a house there lol. Currently the dejected house has been taken for probably the longest it's been since i've been watching.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CandyJewels said:

That's not the one i'm talking about. It is near it, though. I actually wasn't even aware there was a house there lol. Currently the dejected house has been taken for probably the longest it's been since i've been watching.

Oh how weird, my timing must have been off because I was refreshing the page for a pier and didn't see it show up when you posted. It was land and water only for the longest time. I did just manage to grab a pier in Eastbridge Quay though. Not a forever home, but not bad at all! End of pier connected to land. Now back to work for me, I reeled in my catch for the day 😄

Thanks for the alert about the releases guys! You're MVPs. ❤️

• Like 6

That is a lovely parcel, whoever grabbed it is gonna be one happy kitten! That was SOOOOO tempting.

EDIT: Congrats Brilynn! I was this close to releasing my other pier and trying to gamble for it, but I was afraid it was too risky. Lovely new home!

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Like 3

I'm letting my much loved log house go.  I've had it since April.  I caught an abandon a week ago and had to make a hard decision since I won't keep more than 1 of a house style.  It took the whole week to make up my mind and I couldn't play GoH until my decision was made.  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backside/168/96/0  I don't know how many logs are in the pool, but I hope the next person loves the location as much as I have.  Putting it back at  8pm SLT

hfvbx_003.png

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

So.. new releases happened while europeans were asleep..? ~frowns~ 

I got mine at Midnight my time, which is 23:00 hrs CET. I was totally unprepared, till I saw the release posted in the Forum.

I landed a great OW house with unblocked sea view ( for now...lol as it is next to a void sim) and it seems that all the problems of the past got solved, as the release was rolled out smoothly.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.