Wearing Glasses in second life

rasterscan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wear glasses now and then in RL when some issue prevents me from getting my contacts in, So now and then I will wear glasses in SL. Usually when I do it is these,  which I got for free someplace, though I do have several pairs. 

05.02.19_001

• Like 9

On 5/1/2019 at 1:20 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

My current favorites.

Shades

2019-05-01_001.thumb.jpg.93b12af900017478d5d17a0bff07b852.jpg

How can you breathe with those? :o

I just happened to notice the nose pieces are situated too low. That would drive me nuts. Yes, I wear prescription glasses... again.

9 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Wow, stunning! 

ReeLee is replying to @Nastasha Szaberwick ; I have that pair you are wearing in the lower image and I have discovered that [Gos] Custom is the best I could find (hey, been 13 years lookin'.) The options and customizability are amazing. :D

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wear glasses except when I'm asleep or in the shower in RL (I tried contacts which caused one eye to swell to twice it's normal size so won't do that again.).  So I often wear them in SL.  Here is my modern neko and my 18th Century sailor looks with their glasses.

glasses with ducks.png

sailing with blasses.png

• Like 7

I have two pair that I like to wear, depending on the mood. IRL, I do wear glasses. I refuse to wear contacts though the doctor says I can. Something about sticking a sliver of acrylic lens in my eyes doesn't sit well with me. Beside, wearing frames is much more appealing in comfort and style.

jerilynn2_001a.png

jerilynn2_002.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

I have two pair that I like to wear, depending on the mood. IRL, I do wear glasses. I refuse to wear contacts though the doctor says I can. Something about sticking a sliver of acrylic lens in my eyes doesn't sit well with me. Beside, wearing frames is much more appealing in comfort and style.

jerilynn2_002.png

Those look a lot like the Meshdol-7 Color Nerd Glasses I'm wearing the the 2nd pic of the set just above yours.  I like them a lot and their not too different from my RL glasses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.