rasterscan

Wearing Glasses in second life

8 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

That's exactly how I got to wear glasses, my friend reading traffic signs I could hardly even distinguish it even had letters on it :)

But got them to shoot lasers at my eyes a couple years back, so no more glasses now

I got glasses right before I entered 5th grade.  When my mom drove down my hometown's Main street, I mentioned all the store signs.  She looked at me and said " they've always been there".  I never noticed them before, as I couldn't see that far. 😛 I can see maybe an arm's length away without my contacts or glasses, and even then everything is blurry.   I can read a book, without them, and that's about it. lol 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

That's exactly how I got to wear glasses, my friend reading traffic signs I could hardly even distinguish it even had letters on it :)

But got them to shoot lasers at my eyes a couple years back, so no more glasses now

I did the lasik about 15 years ago and was correct to 20/10 at the time.  After about 10 years, the eyes started getting bad again and I was back in glasses, with the bifocal added in for good measure.   Another side effect of that was extreme dry eyes and light sensitivity all these years later.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

They told me a while back that lasers wouldn't work for my problem.  Maybe that's changed in the past few years.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2019 at 7:26 AM, Theresa Ravenheart said:

These are my favorite glasses.

Theresa1.jpg.a420d2129e6ad12caa30cddd118db790.jpg

2011641851_Theresa(2).thumb.png.80464fb5a0001b1de9365e35b5db3b4c.png

Hi! nice pictures!

can you by chance tell what hair is on the first picture?

edit: i guess its rama salon

Edited by Sunbleached

I have had glasses for years, don’t even know when I started. Got these not long ago, just updating my look a little.glasses_25.thumb.jpg.b4d92759e112e18a25c273c625dce73e.jpg

• Like 6

On 5/2/2019 at 2:31 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

1998564261_BadBunny_003.thumb.jpg.3f65fecc867f1b6bdb9fbaffed9ec4eb.jpg

Ok I think I laughed a bit hard on this one.

Btw I only wear non sun glasses, I used to wear sunglasses while I was new to SL but now I love my eyes too much to hide them :P

https://prnt.sc/npubfj

• Like 2

I only just started wearing glasses in SL and love them!! These are by Blush and come in a few colors.  Panteleeva looks like she might be wearing the same ones :)

Snapshot2_048CROPPEDSMALLER.jpg

• Like 8