-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Try TM Creation - lots of their 'tropical' arrangements are 6-8 LI and if you buy the cheaper Modify/No Copy you can unlink all the bits and use them as you wish. (You can also unlink the much more expensive Copy versions.) They often have stuff in the weekend sales. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/23454  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tm Paraiso1/90/128/23?_gl=1*1mchn3c*_ga*NTcyMDI5NzcxLjE1OTgxODc4NzE.*_ga_T7G7P6DCEC*MTY1MDQ1NjQyMC4zNjcuMS4xNjUwNDU2NzMxLjEy

I used two of their arrangements 'as is' here in my 175 LI Newbrooke (it's easy to tint the rocks so that they match those in the stilt areas):

plants.jpg

Funny you would mention TM, I was just at his parcel looking around at the pretty trees that you can change the colors and the no copy was around 60-80L and the copy was 700+L.  Your flower arrangements look amazing.  I think I will pop back down and grab the trees and some flowers, etc. I purchased a palm tree pack a few weeks ago so I don't think I need more of them.  Just things that add a lot of color other than green lol.  

• Like 4

On 4/20/2022 at 9:32 AM, EnchantrixLisa said:

Funny you would mention TM, I was just at his parcel looking around at the pretty trees that you can change the colors and the no copy was around 60-80L and the copy was 700+L.  Your flower arrangements look amazing.  I think I will pop back down and grab the trees and some flowers, etc. I purchased a palm tree pack a few weeks ago so I don't think I need more of them.  Just things that add a lot of color other than green lol.  

Just in case, here is another favorite flower tropical hibiscus by Reid Parkin. Look for Copy/Mod versions who are 85L but only Li1. Flowers come in pots or bushes. You can always get the pot ones and unlink them. I use these just about anywhere.  In world store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/World of Elements/38/241/21 or Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/147298

Check out his rose bushes too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Just in case, here is another favorite flower tropical hibiscus by Reid Parkin. Look for Copy/Mod versions who are 85L but only Li1. Flowers come in pots or bushes. You can always get the pot ones and unlink them. I use these just about anywhere.  In world store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/World of Elements/38/241/21 or Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/147298

Check out his rose bushes too!

This is awesome, thank you!!! 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 8:12 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

plants.jpg

Seeing this picture makes me think...you COULD put a straight wall kitchen in the two Newbrooke models that have that long hallway with the windows, making a galley kitchen, with the dining room in the area to the left (facing the house) and the living room in the area to the right. Almost makes me want to tear up my current build, switch the house and try it!

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 3

I found my perfect Stilt under Lisa but I really want to find a pretty spot in the Newbrooke region.  Of course most of you know, it has to be near water lol.  When I switch my environment to night I want to see the water sparkling along with the stars. So can LL please hurry and open the Sakura region soon.😋

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Seeing this picture makes me think...you COULD put a straight wall kitchen in the two Newbrooke models that have that long hallway with the windows, making a galley kitchen, with the dining room in the area to the left (facing the house) and the living room in the area to the right. Almost makes me want to tear up my current build, switch the house and try it!

This was actually a Denver: 

• Like 2

I landed this Newbrooke in Birdwing back in March. It was next to a nice public pond area with benches next to it and some mature trees out front so I decided to make this my keeper. I am using the Denver 512 model on my 1024 parcel. I like the size of the Denver but it is a challenge to decorate. I did get an add on carport. If I was going to do an add on, I wanted it to not take away from the theme at all and that seemed to be a good fit. Not my best interior deco work but it is cozy. 

CouchCoffee_045.jpg

CouchCoffee_044.jpg

CouchCoffee_043.jpg

CouchCoffee_042.jpg

CouchCoffee_041.jpg

CouchCoffee_040.jpg

CouchCoffee_039.jpg

CouchCoffee_038.jpg

CouchCoffee_037.jpg

CouchCoffee_036.jpg

CouchCoffee_035.jpg

CouchCoffee_034.jpg

CouchCoffee_046.jpg

Edited by Torry Turner
  • Like 28

It's because of Marianne's tutorial on making interior wallpaper shells that I was able to then extrapolate and make even more neat stuff like a back deck, pergola, chimney, and shutters.  I haven't made mesh things before and I know I'm late to the party with it but ...  thanks to tutorials like this one I got a massive confidence boost and made my Continental look more and more how I want it to.  Thank you @Marianne Little very much!

832125947_VirtuesCreations_001.thumb.jpg.9246b27f6f20fc3d9de395cffd3d9762.jpg

Virtue's Creations_003.jpg

Virtue's Creations_006.jpg

Virtue's Creations_005.jpg

• Like 31

36 minutes ago, Virtue Demina said:

It's because of Marianne's tutorial on making interior wallpaper shells that I was able to then extrapolate and make even more neat stuff like a back deck, pergola, chimney, and shutters.  I haven't made mesh things before and I know I'm late to the party with it but ...  thanks to tutorials like this one I got a massive confidence boost and made my Continental look more and more how I want it to.  Thank you @Marianne Little very much!

looks amazing! can't wait to see what else you come up with

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Virtue Demina said:

Another WOW moment!  Just stunning!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooohhhh, I've been waiting for pics of what people are doing with the inside of these Sakura homes.  I love your decorating style @diamond Marchant.  Clean, uncluttered, and roomy.  I am decorating a temporary Benibara on a 512 parcel and need some inspiration to get started.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
spelling
  • Like 4

I got a great parcel but I stood on it for hours flipping through homes before I decided on one I liked. It took me a bit to get rolling on this theme because I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I like how it turned out a lot. I still have some tweaking to do and I am not happy with the bath so I will keep working on that room. Here is what I have so far 🙂

OUTSIDE:

sakura-1.png

sakura-2.png

sakura-3.png

sakura-4.png

• Like 23