-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:18 PM, Coby Foden said:

Please feel free to have a look if you're interested to see the island construction. And while you're there have a look all around too.
Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Boomer Shoal/233/223/21  The landmark leads to the small island on the right in the picture.
(The parcel is owned by alt Wenly, which is the one who changes houses often.)

I finally got the chance to pop over and the parcel is amazing!!!  How you were able to do that much with the prims we are allowed is also amazing!  I love the little sandy beach, I think I could create one with detailed directions lol, bc I've never done a build on SL before but it's something I can play around with and see if I can do it.  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The last posts in a while. I am now off Premium and all my alts too.

This is not a completed house, I had to abandon it today, tomorrow is too late. Or else I would have to pay again, and that wasn't worth it. But the rooms I finished look ok, but hasty put together. The front is uninspired and the back is not done at all. But I had 150 Li left when I abandoned the house, and had not even started linking. I would have freed up maybe 20 Li, and together with the 150 Li would be enough to make something I liked better. But when I haven't logged in 4 days last week, it wasn't enough time. 

heaton_001ed.jpg

heaton1_002ed.jpg

heaton1_004ed.jpg

heaton1_006ed.jpg

• Like 26

On 4/1/2022 at 9:27 AM, Andrea Riverview said:

holy smokes, how'd you like this next door? my alt landed next door on a GOH spin, but quickly abandoned

Snapshot_001.png

This is what happens when you don't trim back bushes and pull out weeds.

Edited by PermaRuthed
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

This is not a completed house, I had to abandon it today, tomorrow is too late. Or else I would have to pay again, and that wasn't worth it. But the rooms I finished look ok, but hasty put together. The front is uninspired and the back is not done at all. But I had 150 Li left when I abandoned the house, and had not even started linking. I would have freed up maybe 20 Li, and together with the 150 Li would be enough to make something I liked better. But when I haven't logged in 4 days last week, it wasn't enough time. 

heaton_001ed.jpg

heaton1_002ed.jpg

heaton1_004ed.jpg

heaton1_006ed.jpg

It still looks better than what I'd come up with on my best days. You'll be missed!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I just found a cabin tucked away after leaving a fantasy home and I did it up in my minimalist vibes. I have 4 prims left. 😍

1035963400_cabin7.thumb.jpg.6261a954b8457ec7190cb20d12837627.jpg

I used a few add-ons for the exterior, and I think it really added to the build. Here's the sunroom: 

cabin9.thumb.jpg.64f7708138bf7e5dd5802018e764a2ea.jpg

I really like the extra space to spread out. The door is opposite the pic- we'll go into the living room next: 

cabin5.thumb.jpg.93dbe0f3c7015134d6724a5e59bff2c8.jpg

I was going for airy and chill- a respite in the woods. This is the Grandview model. 

cabin4.thumb.jpg.5e753541ca2483c793b34fbdfc76b4dc.jpg

I'm not a clutter person, so I wanted my kitchen to flow in a way that made it full and functional. On to the dining room: 

cabin3.thumb.jpg.a58b83efee9120d3a978a2c2fc990538.jpg

This is my fav table- I've used it in a lot of my builds, including Little Kenya Restaurant. I'm a Vordun Museum patron and like to keep a lot of Monet pieces around- they always feel so serene. Heading upstairs: 

cabin2.thumb.jpg.4adcebe4620ffbbf9fc7e844de48547b.jpg

I wanted to keep the same general colors going- it looks really cute to see the cabinets upstairs vibe with the ones in the kitchen. To the left, I built a bathroom: 

cabin10.thumb.jpg.5807bae7ddc5d80709f0bec0c9c014b6.jpg

Reached my pic limit, but in all a chill spot. It's close to Miller's Wash and the beautiful waterways- I love riding my horse there. Love to see your gorgeous homes- thanks for letting me share mine. :)

cabin1.jpg

• Like 33

6 minutes ago, Soull Starlight said:

I just found a cabin tucked away after leaving a fantasy home and I did it up in my minimalist vibes. I have 4 prims left. 😍

1035963400_cabin7.thumb.jpg.6261a954b8457ec7190cb20d12837627.jpg

I used a few add-ons for the exterior, and I think it really added to the build. Here's the sunroom: 

cabin9.thumb.jpg.64f7708138bf7e5dd5802018e764a2ea.jpg

I really like the extra space to spread out. The door is opposite the pic- we'll go into the living room next: 

cabin5.thumb.jpg.93dbe0f3c7015134d6724a5e59bff2c8.jpg

I was going for airy and chill- a respite in the woods. This is the Grandview model. 

cabin4.thumb.jpg.5e753541ca2483c793b34fbdfc76b4dc.jpg

I'm not a clutter person, so I wanted my kitchen to flow in a way that made it full and functional. On to the dining room: 

cabin3.thumb.jpg.a58b83efee9120d3a978a2c2fc990538.jpg

This is my fav table- I've used it in a lot of my builds, including Little Kenya Restaurant. I'm a Vordun Museum patron and like to keep a lot of Monet pieces around- they always feel so serene. Heading upstairs: 

cabin2.thumb.jpg.4adcebe4620ffbbf9fc7e844de48547b.jpg

I wanted to keep the same general colors going- it looks really cute to see the cabinets upstairs vibe with the ones in the kitchen. To the left, I built a bathroom: 

cabin10.thumb.jpg.5807bae7ddc5d80709f0bec0c9c014b6.jpg

Reached my pic limit, but in all a chill spot. It's close to Miller's Wash and the beautiful waterways- I love riding my horse there. Love to see your gorgeous homes- thanks for letting me share mine. :)

cabin1.jpg

The dining room is amazing!  I love the color palette you used.  The log homes are my favorite theme ❤️

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

heaton_001ed.jpg

heaton1_002ed.jpg

heaton1_004ed.jpg

heaton1_006ed.jpg

may i ask where the black fireplace is from? i looove it. I always love seeing what you do with your homes. Wish I had that kinda decorative skills. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

may i ask where the black fireplace is from? i looove it. I always love seeing what you do with your homes. Wish I had that kinda decorative skills. 

Newchurch, I think it is here: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Purple/162/214/24

It is lower Li too, if I remember correct it is 4 Li for the fireplace and 1 Li for the art hanging on the front.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This is very much a work-in-progress but I like where its headed. I'm working on a Heaton right now. I'm actually finding it easier to fill up than some of the other 1024 Newbrooke models. This post is about utilitzing the large open space in the Heaton and creating a bunch of cozy spaces.

The view looking slightly to the right as one enters through the front door...

image.thumb.png.ef782c67592786cd9981031c31fdfe37.png

Another view of the living room area on the left:

image.thumb.png.edec5365bc207648dc2fdb3d9d6f8b91.png

Another view of this side...

image.thumb.png.4b594ae986b64f67335483a317ab1a1a.png

• Like 11

I have furniture, etc but I'm really focused on the outside and the vegetation I want to put out but I'm not sure who has really good plants, flowers, etc and are also low in prim.  I'm not familiar with what types of plants are compatible with the beach.  Perhaps I am over thinking it, that is possible. 🤔 The Moles did a really great job in what they put out and I love it, I just want a bit more to make it more lush around the house.  Does anyone have any suggestions? 

house.thumb.JPG.582c92b60125d9462807c24bd106f496.JPG

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

I have furniture, etc but I'm really focused on the outside and the vegetation I want to put out but I'm not sure who has really good plants, flowers, etc and are also low in prim.  I'm not familiar with what types of plants are compatible with the beach.  Perhaps I am over thinking it, that is possible. 🤔 The Moles did a really great job in what they put out and I love it, I just want a bit more to make it more lush around the house.  Does anyone have any suggestions? 

I shop a lot from Landscaping by Felix. They are low Li. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26948

Skye's wild grass and plants are popular. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/14830

It is a new creator that looks really good. I have not tried him, but I read that others really like it. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/105631

For palms, I use 3D trees, because of the low Li. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/87763

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I shop a lot from Landscaping by Felix. They are low Li. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26948

Skye's wild grass and plants are popular. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/14830

It is a new creator that looks really good. I have not tried him, but I read that others really like it. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/105631

For palms, I use 3D trees, because of the low Li. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/87763

Thank you! I will  check out these places today. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

Try TM Creation - lots of their 'tropical' arrangements are 6-8 LI and if you buy the cheaper Modify/No Copy you can unlink all the bits and use them as you wish. (You can also unlink the much more expensive Copy versions.) They often have stuff in the weekend sales. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/23454  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tm Paraiso1/90/128/23?_gl=1*1mchn3c*_ga*NTcyMDI5NzcxLjE1OTgxODc4NzE.*_ga_T7G7P6DCEC*MTY1MDQ1NjQyMC4zNjcuMS4xNjUwNDU2NzMxLjEy

I used two of their arrangements 'as is' here in my 175 LI Newbrooke (it's easy to tint the rocks so that they match those in the stilt areas):

plants.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
added photo
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.