-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

There is a good probability that the must have pool at  @Mercedes Avon stunning new house is from her store Neighborly https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Neighborly-Newbrooke-Contemporary-Pool/23379978  , maybe with some fountain additions...

I have at least two of her other themed pools, and as soon as I finish this post will make it three lol  

I guessed that, too, since I have the one she did for the Trads. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

oh thank you, i appreciate it < 3
the bed is from North Oak at the current round of "The Fifty" event ending today, it's 18 land impact, but i'm willing to sacrifice land impact for quality not the other way around!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Fifty/2/129/777

North-Oak-1.thumb.jpg.607c1f4187fd0986f94c3f2be6ef2623.jpg

i love all the colors so i bought the fatpack for 975 L$ very cheap!

I am using this bed and bought the Fatpack as well.  The bed I was going to use was 26LI.  18 LI is way better:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I could add some pose animations, but I usually use floaties that already have animations in them, or a floating lounger with animations etc.

OH thank you! Duh, not sure why I didn't think of that.

• Like 2

I've been trying to find a camper on the water for the past couple of days, and finally gave up when I came close enough that I can rez my boat on my property and move it via edit without crossing over other people's property. (I'm no down with opp:p)

Snapshot_162.png.53383e93faf8ce4a70a69c06d553bdc5.png

I have my little pool, with duckies that move around in it 🥰

Snapshot_164.png.c23ec3bc230bbee413ae33889ba174e2.png

I had to include a towel on the roof to sunbathe on, plus I get a view of the water this way 😝

Snapshot_167.thumb.png.f73a01099887ae3f83b4858d8d576cf7.png

I chose to go with one of the smaller campers, because I did not want to spend a lot of LI furnishing it, there is a bed and living room set but no kitchen or bathroom.  I also decided to go as inexpensively as I could, it is a camper so I think that should be fine.  So far 41 li, including my kitty cat as this is her home 🐱👓

Snapshot_165.png.6c2d1a8d11431be28d1b3a2235925817.png

She seems happy enough, perhaps she will get a new friend with the upcoming SLB event.  I wonder if they will be doing a steampunk kittycat version this time around, that would be pretty sweet.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 15

Tiny sand island in one corner of my Havana OW stilt house parcel. Made of few prims (not floating, securely reaching to the sea bottom),  decorated with some plants, flowers, bushes and trees.
(In the upper right corner of the picture there is neighbour's Tortuga OW house.)

2022-03-21_Drink-Water_Havana-OW.thumb.jpg.e23d970f0ecba6df2e149b5fe59ed606.jpg

• Like 18

On 3/19/2022 at 3:20 AM, Marianne Little said:

That was my thought when I bought the white kitchen. I often tweak colors. But going from white to black is not something I do often, because I wanted to keep the texture as visible as possible. I tint other things like legs on chairs, or wood to make a lighter wood match a darker one.

And when I heard it was a sale, I thought that now I'm buying the ash.

The kitchen is in other, lighter colors like olive, and then I will tint the white instead of buying the lighter colors. ;)

Ok, yes that makes sense 😁 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chris Nova said:

Ok! I finally completed it with a single prim left over, LOL. I went with a minimalist feel inside as I do enjoy a non-cluttered feel. It is tough working with only 351 prims but I think I did ok.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Love how you decorated the home and garden 💗 How did you do the light around the TV? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chris Nova said:

Ok! I finally completed it with a single prim left over, LOL. I went with a minimalist feel inside as I do enjoy a non-cluttered feel. It is tough working with only 351 prims but I think I did ok.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Gorgeous! That round hottub- awesome- where's that from? The whole place feels very serene.

• Like 4

I took inspiration from this thread to change the garden. I built the pool surround around a DO Design pool. Cheap and low Li. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DO-Deluxe-Pool-Adult-Bento-2LI-PROMO/17039403

In the living room is a partition fireplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NewBrooke-Partition-Fireplace-3li/23370319

I have edited it a lot. Brick texture from Jubran, the flames is from a Trompe Loeil house I picked apart, the rocks from a TA Arts firplace. So the Li increased a little bit.

Edit to add: I was asked where the outdoor loungers are from earlier. I can't edit in the name in that post, but they are: Loft & Aria - Daisha Lounger And Ottoman.

Living room Newbrooke - Bradbury

Pool, Newbrooke - Bradbury

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 22

5 hours ago, Enola Dethly said:

Love how you decorated the home and garden 💗 How did you do the light around the TV? 

Thank you! The lighting is from a piece of an old gacha from Vexiin.

3 hours ago, Stella Carver said:

Gorgeous! That round hottub- awesome- where's that from? The whole place feels very serene.

The hot tub and feature wall are both from Black Nest.

• Like 2

I hope this works.  My first try at a 360 photo.

This is the main room of my Coniston home.

I don't know if it is supposed to move - or just look like that.  No idea if the forums support the 360 photos.

ok - Just uploaded to Flickr and it actually works there the way I thought it would.  360 Photo in Flickr

sl360_Spindizzy_4096x2048_2048_20220322_180759.thumb.jpg.49f667f20a2eaa2be2a92bcb2de3cec7.jpg

Edited by Sparkly Rainbow
added information
  • Like 12

30 minutes ago, Sparkly Rainbow said:

I don't know if it is supposed to move - or just look like that.  No idea if the forums support the 360 photos.

ok - Just uploaded to Flickr and it actually works there the way I thought it would.  360 Photo in Flickr

sl360_Spindizzy_4096x2048_2048_20220322_180759.thumb.jpg.49f667f20a2eaa2be2a92bcb2de3cec7.jpg

Yes!! The Flickr photo is great and let me move it around, look at the ceiling, etc.  Maybe it's something that the forums don't fully support yet?

52 minutes ago, Sparkly Rainbow said:

Wow, that 360 photo thing is great! Will be a big help to those of us who are decorating-challenged.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I took inspiration from this thread to change the garden. I built the pool surround around a DO Design pool. Cheap and low Li. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DO-Deluxe-Pool-Adult-Bento-2LI-PROMO/17039403

In the living room is a partition fireplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NewBrooke-Partition-Fireplace-3li/23370319

I have edited it a lot. Brick texture from Jubran, the flames is from a Trompe Loeil house I picked apart, the rocks from a TA Arts firplace. So the Li increased a little bit.

Edit to add: I was asked where the outdoor loungers are from earlier. I can't edit in the name in that post, but they are: Loft & Aria - Daisha Lounger And Ottoman.

Dang, you do a great job, Marianne. I'm just starting to feel more comfortable with tearing things apart and using bits and pieces of things. What lighting are you using for those pics, if I may ask?

7 hours ago, Andrea Riverview said:

Dang, you do a great job, Marianne. I'm just starting to feel more comfortable with tearing things apart and using bits and pieces of things. What lighting are you using for those pics, if I may ask?

It's a windlight I got from Nando Yip. He was posting in the Mainland version of 'Show your style'. When he was asked about it, he said he made it and that he could send a copy to those who asked.

I think that's what I used, at least outdoors. What I do with the pictures later is taking them in a program and copy it twice so I get 3 images on top of each other. Increasing contrast on one layer and set it to 'screen' then set the last layer to 'multiply'. Then pull the slider for strength back and forth on both layers until I like what I see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My time in SL as Premium is ebbing out. But I have this house 11 days more, so maybe I can put up another house and decorate it in that time. I have 2 houses now, and will abandon one tomorrow, the last one 4th April.

So this is a Tv room I made in Bradbury. I have seen some close off this to make a small room, but to be honest, it is enough rooms for me. I have had so many offices and libraries in the houses, so I went for a Tv room. You can see the edge off the screen in both images. I hide the window behind the biggest poster, and the blinds is pulled down.

TV room in Newbrooke - Bradbury

TV room in Newbrooke - Bradbury

• Like 14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.