What do you hoard in SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Definitely hair. Can't even get myself to get rid of old freebie flexi hair that I will never wear! That and chokers and collars which I have a ton of -- very helpful for covering up neck seams. Yes that's why they have accumulated.

I can get rid of clothes, hair and shoes much easier than I can get rid of home and garden items, and houses.  I don't know what it is about houses that makes it difficult to get rid of even those that are way too large in scale, too high of a LI for their size/detail, and just not a usable floor plan.  I need to go through all my home and garden stuff and at least for a first pass, organize it by style (or season for seasonal items).  I think after that, it might be easier for me to identify what things I should consider getting rid off.  

I still have lots of building stuff like textures, full perm objects, animations, sounds, etc.  Thankfully, I have a separate homeowner alt that has all the furniture and building structures. She's also the old system clothes horse so that's a double hoard. 

I own an obscene amount of poses (particularly wedding and/or family focused) and landscaping/furniture items (seriously - currently sitting at 80k) 

But I could easily design a venue, a honeymoon, and a first house for you and take all the photos from beginning to end ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2004 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.