What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Do you?  I thought the draw distance was based on the camera location, so if you cammed in close to a store, you wouldn't need higher draw distance.

I've never tried that, so could be. Though I like the experience of wandering around, myself.

8 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I always wander around stores,  usually in mouseview until I engage the till.

So I'm not in mouseview that much.

I am! PROTIP: Hold ALT key when in mouselook and have normal clickiness. Set preferences to show UI and HUDs in mouselook. ~toothy grin~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Wandering the LL Winter Shopping event.

Graphics set the absolute MINIMUM (except LOD set to 2.0) and sims are still laggy as hell.

Not finding it any laggier than other events what I did was set draw distance low set show friends only and in the advanced menu was turn off rendering of tree, surface patch, water, ground, grass, clouds and particles which has helped. The one sim that will take us lowly non premiums years to get in to is Halcyon because everyone there has been crowded round Blueberry clamouring to get half the store credit they offered last year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Not finding it any laggier than other events what I did was set draw distance low set show friends only and in the advanced menu was turn off rendering of tree, surface patch, water, ground, grass, clouds and particles which has helped. The one sim that will take us lowly non premiums years to get in to is Halcyon because everyone there has been crowded round Blueberry clamouring to get half the store credit they offered last year

I did all that, except the turning friends off bit (I forgot about that) - The Blueberry - so crowded and so many people trying to get that 250L credit that it's not responding at all LOL So I LM'd it. I'll come back when I normally login (around 4 AM SL time) - I figure I'll have a better chance then. This morning was almost all empty at that time. :)

• Like 1

In Sl.. probably sitting at a club, probably afk. In RL, don't know it changes so much lately which is why I am often afk a lot when I'm in SL.

So if you see or find me in world, send a message and you will know which since I do use the auto-respond feature of firestorm with an auto-away timeout set.

• Like 1

In RL I made the trip down to Winchester, VA for a doctors appointment and some shopping. I captured it on a small, Go-Pro styled knockoff camera I purchased at Home Depot for $17USD.

**Hmmm, seems two songs are causing the video to be blocked. I'll see if I can mute them.**

Edited by GoSpeed Racer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.